PDA

View Full Version : Movie List - Late Entry

10-28-2001, 01:20 AM
I apologize. My previous entry in the greatest flicks list contained some glaring omissions. (Can you contain an omission? Sounds wrong. Let's say it had some omissions. Nah. It omitted some omissions.)

At any rate, after a consultation with my bartender, I've come up with a new top three.

Repo Man. The benchmark dating film. When I meet an interesting woman, I put Repo Man in the VCR and watch her reaction. If she stares dumbfoundedly at the screen, then asks, "What's funny about this?," I don't have to waste any more time.

Tape Heads. This one lasted exactly one week in my neighborhood theater, but luckily I was able to catch it several times on the big screen.

Delicatessen. First time I ever had to leave the theater because I was laughing so hard before the opening credits finished rolling.

Is there any doubt these three will show up in the art mag's picks?

Don't forget to set your clocks back.

10-28-2001, 03:34 AM
yea, Repo Man is a good tester movie. not on my all time greatest list but if your lady doesn't like Repo Man you are prolly headed for the John Feeney school of marriage counseling.

10-28-2001, 05:44 AM
Repo man is a classic. My best friend from high school and I used to walk around the school telling to all who would listen, "...you repo-men are all fucking crazy"

Adam.