PDA

View Full Version : PokerPages out to rule the world...

jakethebake
07-14-2005, 10:30 AM
Apparently pokerpages has recently hired like 15 new programmers and other IT types, as well as beefing up marketing with the intention of becoming the #1 poker info site. Sounds like they're spending a lot money. Anyone else heard anything about this?

Your Mom
07-14-2005, 05:53 PM
They still suck, especially Mike Paulle. He really sucks. Anyone see his comment in what's his face's article on ESPN?

Kevmath
07-14-2005, 06:04 PM
He was right about Jackpot Jay, especially since his poker career is coming to an end soon. Other than that, their WSOP has been really lacking at times.

Kevin...

muckdumper
07-14-2005, 10:42 PM
not till your thread but i assume it will be due to increase

Your Mom
07-15-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He was right about Jackpot Jay, especially since his poker career is coming to an end soon. Other than that, their WSOP has been really lacking at times.

Kevin...

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone really think Mike Paulle is an authority on poker though. I know Jay isn't it, but come on, Mike Paulle?

Kevmath
07-15-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Kevin...

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone really think Mike Paulle is an authority on poker though. I know Jay isn't it, but come on, Mike Paulle?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike's part of the "poker media" (whatever that is) and has seemingly been around the world of poker forever. Imagine the the articles we'd have on ESPN.com if Andy Glazer was around, although Steve Rosenbloom's blogs have been pretty good.

Kevin...