PDA

View Full Version : KK 6 handed with A on board.

slik
07-14-2005, 01:14 AM
Ordinarily, I would give up on the flop and check. But this table was loose as hell. vpips were as follows SB 44, BB 48, UTG 40, MP 84, CO 86 over 20 hands. And so I decided to give it a shot on the flop to bet to take it down. I figured betting the flop might also buy me a free card on the turn- of course this did not happen. Is betting the flop profitable against 5 opponents with an Ace on the flop? Would you play it any other way? Thanks.

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls.

Flop: (12 SB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB folds, BB calls, UTG folds, MP folds, CO calls.

Turn: (7.50 BB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero folds.