PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having trouble logging onto the WPT Forum here?

Myrtle
07-13-2005, 10:38 PM
...Haven't been able to get on for the last 2 hours??!!

WEASEL45
07-14-2005, 12:06 AM
me either

Dynasty
07-14-2005, 03:06 AM
I can't understand why you would have had any problem. Posting has been going on there non-stop all day long.

Ray Zee
07-14-2005, 04:22 AM
do you guys have dial up like me. i have all sorts of trouble getting on any forum when its a busy time. yet i can access all other websites.

Daliman
07-14-2005, 04:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
do you guys have dial up like me. i have all sorts of trouble getting on any forum when its a busy time. yet i can access all other websites.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to have one of your turkeys install a cable modem.

Myrtle
07-14-2005, 07:33 AM
cable here.....super fast connection.

One thing I did notice was that if I logged out, then I could get into that forum.....

Thought site manager should know about it.

JoeU
07-14-2005, 11:41 PM
I've had trouble since last night. I've also had trouble with OOT and OOT sports for weeks.

I'd love for someone to figure this problem out. For the record, I have DSL.

Joe

Myrtle
07-17-2005, 12:33 PM
...still having the same problem 3 days later now......

If I logout from my ID, I can get into that forum.....but once I login back under my own ID, it's a no-go....just can't get in.......

I've cleared out my cookies a number of times, just in case one of them was damaged, but still the same problem.

I've e-mailed the forum master, but no reply as of yet.

I do find it odd that there is only one forum that I cannot view once I'm logged in under my ID....??!! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

snakehead
07-17-2005, 01:18 PM
I get a small page with no posts. I've seen this occasionally on the oot board, but never before on the wpt.

Dynasty
07-17-2005, 01:34 PM
This sounds like a problem Chuck Weinstock needs to know about.

Myrtle
07-17-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This sounds like a problem Chuck Weinstock needs to know about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dyn.....If Chuck's 'the man', then you're right.

As I said earlier, I sent an e-mail to the 'forum-master'.....I don't know who that is, but, if you can alert whomever you think is best, that would probably help expedite the matter.....

Thanks Much...

Myrt.....