PDA

View Full Version : Northern Jersey & NYC

Ashe
02-17-2003, 08:30 PM
I moved back to NJ from Ohio 6 months ago, and I'm sick of the drive to AC. Anyway, I'm looking for games in the Northern Jersey/NYC area. I live in Union and work in Bergen, and I am willing to travel. I like 5-10 holdem and lower, but I'll play almost anything at these limits.

Thanks,
Ashe /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

Ashe
02-18-2003, 10:10 PM
A lot of views and no replies, huh? I guess it was kind of a stupid post, after all if I was running a game I sure as hell wouldn't post it on the internet for the whole world to see.
Anyway, in the Cleveland area, there was a number that you could call to find "charity" games on the weekends. I don't know if there is a number like that around here, but if there is I'ld love to get it.
Anyway, if you know of ANY games that would welcome a new player, please email me at drunken_tits@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Ashe /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

Ps. Yeah, I'm a dude, but I think the emails funny. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

Tyler Durden
02-20-2003, 01:23 PM

Glenn
02-21-2003, 01:18 AM
Ashe-

Oddly enough I lived in Cleveland and moved back to NJ about 6 months ago too. I am pretty far north of you but if you get anything together (or are trying too) shoot me an email or a PM. I have 1 or 2 friends that might play, but not enough for a full game.

jayadd
02-21-2003, 12:10 PM
you should try rounders in middlesex they have 4-8 holdem almost everynight. more info drop me a line.

Ashe
02-23-2003, 10:41 PM
Thanks

/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif