PDA

View Full Version : Do you even like Coca-Cola?

dtbog
07-13-2005, 08:44 PM
By 'Coca-Cola' here, I'm just referring to the previous poll, but I'm talking about cola.

Dr. Pepper and Sprite don't count -- just 'cola'. Pepsi, Coke, RC Cola, whatever.

If you don't like cola but like one of those silly vanilla/lime/lemon versions, you still have to vote yes.

dtbog
07-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Surprisingly enough, I'm the 'no' vote.

-dB

tbach24
07-13-2005, 08:50 PM
I like Holiday Spice (I think Pepsi made it)

Voltron87
07-13-2005, 08:53 PM
no, ive never liked any of those. sprite and orange soda are good.

moondogg
07-13-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
By 'Coca-Cola' here, I'm just referring to the previous poll, but I'm talking about cola.

Dr. Pepper and Sprite don't count -- just 'cola'. Pepsi, Coke, RC Cola, whatever.

If you don't like cola but like one of those silly vanilla/lime/lemon versions, you still have to vote yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

This poll makes no godammned sense.

BeerMoney
07-13-2005, 08:55 PM
I meant Coca Cola in my poll, the brand name. Everything else could easily be given up.

dtbog
07-13-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which part is confusing?

Vote yes if you like the following:

- "cola", which is defined as the mixture of artificial flavors and sugar sold as Coke, Pepsi, etc..

- "cola" with flavoring added to it. ('Vanilla Coke', etc.)

If you like Dr. Pepper or Sprite, which are clearly different mixtures of artifical flavors, vote no.

If you don't like any of it, vote no.

Does that not come across in the OP? lol

touchfaith
07-13-2005, 09:05 PM
Coke is it

CallMeIshmael
07-13-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Which part is confusing?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Do you even like Coca-Cola?

[/ QUOTE ]

Followed by...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You meant to say "Do you even like Cola?"

When you put the 'Coca' in front, you tend to imply the brand.

Brain
07-13-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You screwed this one up good.

tomahawk
07-13-2005, 10:18 PM
I like coke, but I don't drink it ever since my friend wrote a 100 page paper on how the Coca Cola Company plants their factories in the middle of so many areas with too little groundwater making thousands of people walk for hours a day to get water. It really sucks.

Besides, it's like poison to your body.

Sykes
07-13-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like coke, but I don't drink it ever since my friend wrote a 100 page paper on how the Coca Cola Company plants their factories in the middle of so many areas with too little groundwater making thousands of people walk for hours a day to get water. It really sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

STFU. Alchol and cigarrettes are poison to your body also but everyone enganges in that. Also, if you drink or smoke, you're a big hypocrite. So keep your pos opinions to yourself.

tomahawk
07-13-2005, 10:37 PM
lol, what exactly made you so angry about my post?

I don't smoke much for the same reasons as I don't drink coke (although much more for my own sake).

I do drink, and I do not feel like that makes me a big hypocrite. It is worse for your body than coke is, but it has much grater rewards for me personally, and if I only do it once in a while it's no big deal. I haven't heard about any single big alocohol producing corporations that go about souring peoples lives to make money on the grand scale that Coca Cola does, but if I do i'll try to stay clear of that brand.

Nottom
07-13-2005, 11:07 PM
The poll is do you like Coca-cola but then asks do you like "cola".

I like cola and Coke is the best cola out there IMO.

Tron
07-13-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the hell did it take 100 pages to expound on that? And did you read these 100 pages?

dtbog
07-13-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why the hell did it take 100 pages to expound on that? And did you read these 100 pages?

[/ QUOTE ]

My English teacher wrote a 60-page thesis focusing on the inclusion or exclusion of a period (yes, punctuation) in one of Dickens's books.

kipin
07-13-2005, 11:40 PM
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/4998/lgdietcokesplenda20oz2he.jpg

Brainwalter
07-13-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My English teacher wrote a 60-page thesis focusing on the inclusion or exclusion of a period (yes, punctuation) in one of Dickens's books.

[/ QUOTE ]

"a" period?

YourFoxyGrandma
07-13-2005, 11:45 PM
Yes, very much.