PDA

View Full Version : This One Didn't Feel Right

Spladle Master
07-13-2005, 08:25 PM
7 Card Stud High ($2/$4), Ante $0.25, Bring-In $1 (hand converter (http://www.geocities.com/greenage22/7StudConverter.hta.txt))

3rd Street - (1.00 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 9/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds
Seat 2: xx xx 6/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds
Seat 3: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls
Seat 4: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___brings-in___calls
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif___completes
Seat 6: xx xx 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls
Seat 7: xx xx A/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds
Seat 8: xx xx 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___folds

4th Street - (5.00 SB)

Seat 3: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls
Seat 4: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___bets
Seat 6: xx xx 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls

5th Street - (4.50 BB)

Seat 3: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif___bets
Seat 4: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif___checks___folds
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif___checks___folds
Seat 6: xx xx 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif___checks___folds

Total pot: (4.50 BB)

BeerMoney
07-13-2005, 08:52 PM
Give up on 4th street.

Michael Emery
07-13-2005, 09:03 PM
This is a fairly tight ante structure you're playing in here (ante is 1/8 of the initial bet). You are also playing against loose opponents who arent likely to give you the antes and bring-in that you desire. Bottom line is there is no need to try to complete in EP with those three high cards. Once you were called in three places you should have definitely slowed down. Oh ya spladdle, wheres that damn Harrington book I won from you? I havent recieved it in the mail yet..... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mike Emery

jon_1van
07-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Do you advocate calling or folding as his action?

I'd fold for 3 reasons

-I'm in EP
-There is an A behind
-I 3 table.

BeerMoney
07-13-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you advocate calling or folding as his action?

I'd fold for 3 reasons

-I'm in EP
-There is an A behind
-I 3 table.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed the ace being behind.

Spladle Master
07-13-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Give up on 4th street.

[/ QUOTE ]

Duly noted, that was a dumb bet.

Spladle Master
07-13-2005, 10:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is a fairly tight ante structure you're playing in here (ante is 1/8 of the initial bet). You are also playing against loose opponents who arent likely to give you the antes and bring-in that you desire. Bottom line is there is no need to try to complete in EP with those three high cards. Once you were called in three places you should have definitely slowed down. Oh ya spladdle, wheres that damn Harrington book I won from you? I havent recieved it in the mail yet..... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mike Emery

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely see your point about not trying to steal from calling stations. And as for the Harrington book, second guesses didn't count. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif