PDA

View Full Version : Another super-aggro flop 3-bet

Scotch78
07-13-2005, 05:36 PM
The only thing I remember about the SB is that he had a very high (4+) AF. Also, neither he nor the BB was loose, but I don't remember if they were actually tight or not. UTG is the calling station from my other post (River Play). I have some table reads on him now though. In the other post he had KT, and he's made some similar donkish bets. More importantly though, he check-called the whole way with 82 on an A88xA board one hand. My intention was to bet most turns and check any river unless I improved.

Party Poker (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, MP folds, CO folds, <font color="red"> Heros raises, </font> SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls.

Flop: 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="red"> SB bets, UTG raises, Hero raises, </font> SB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="red"> Hero bets, SB raises, </font> UTG calls, Hero folds

Scott

JrJordan
07-13-2005, 05:40 PM
I'd say your fold is just fine. SB's cold call on the flop and ensuing turn raise are scream trips or 44. There's little chance he's bluffing as well because of the protected pot with UTG still in. When he cold calls 2 as well, I fold without much thought.

Scotch78
07-13-2005, 05:46 PM
My conscience is completely clear on the turn fold, I'm wondering about the flop line.

Scott