PDA

View Full Version : Moving up past the Party 30

ike
07-13-2005, 05:08 PM
I've been solidly successful in the Party 30 and want to start playing larger games. I would really like some advice from the posters on here who regularly play 50-100 and higher limit games online, particularly about which sites to play. Anything else you think I should know would also be appreciated. I've played some 80 on UB and some 100 on the crypto network so I do have some idea of what I'm getting into. I also seem to remember some threads a while back about some sites, maybe Prima network?, doing sketchy stuff, so advice on where NOT to play would also be appreciated.

ike
07-14-2005, 01:37 AM
No one has any advice? If you'd rather not post it but wouldn't mind PM'ing me I'd appreciate the favor.

daryn
07-14-2005, 01:41 AM
exercise good game selection.

play well.

DcifrThs
07-14-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

like the one we just played? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Barron

DcifrThs
07-14-2005, 01:54 AM
PostScript-

i definately played B- game at the start but then played much better...very good playing with good players. not something id do often but it was great practice as a 1 table excersize.

-Barron

theBruiser500
07-14-2005, 03:53 AM
be careful with prima, i should makea post about this. it took me about a month to get my money out of their site. the [censored] they were saying to me in when i tried to withdraw was ridiculous

daryn
07-15-2005, 02:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

like the one we just played? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, maybe. i'm not sure.. was it on stars? if so that was me. if ub, different situation /images/graemlins/grin.gif