PDA

View Full Version : Paradise vs, Party

Artsemis
07-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Ive read many bonus whoring and bankroll management posts and have read that Paradise is more soft than PP.

Im just curious... how could this be? You would think with TV advertising, PP would attract many 'newbies' that only see it on TV.

Just looking for the logic /images/graemlins/wink.gif Thanks.

AngryCola
07-13-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ive read many bonus whoring and bankroll management posts and have read that Paradise is more soft than PP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really not sure where you could have read that.
Could you provide any links?

Party is softer than Paradise, but Paradise has better support and overall integrity.
Pick your poison.

chrisg
07-13-2005, 04:02 PM
Party is easier than Paradise. However, if you are playing small limits the difference is not going to be huge.

Personally, I much prefer Paradise. PP has, in my opinion, appalling software (looks bad, plays bad). Paradise is a much nicer gaming experience, especially if you are starting out. PP does have good bonuses etc. though which should be another consideration for you.

If you want to know more about either site just head over to the 'internet gambling' section of the forums and run a search. Or just post there - they are all (generally) nice people in 'the zoo' (nickname for the internet gambling forum).

Good luck which ever one you go for.

Artsemis
07-13-2005, 04:27 PM
My apologies. I had the wrong impression from the start and it caused me to misread a few posts. The reason to stick with Paradise before PP is so you can get a big enough roll to get the full bonus.

AKQJ10
07-13-2005, 04:44 PM
If it's bad opponents you're looking for, Pacific should be your destination. But it has plenty of drawbacks (http://poker.wikicities.com/wiki/Pacific_Poker) which keep many 2+2 types away.

donkeyradish
07-13-2005, 05:32 PM
I play at both and they each have something good the other doesn't

webgator
07-14-2005, 09:19 PM
Party is softer than Paradise. Paradise also has about 1/4 of the volume of players, making game selection much more difficult. Each site has their share of bad players.

A for Party software, I just turn off those stupid characters so I don't have to look at them. Makes the game much easier on the eyes.

benkath1
07-15-2005, 04:08 PM
You might pay a little more rake at party .5/1 than paradise, but you will make that up and more with the calling stations. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif