PDA

View Full Version : First Eurobet Account Banned?

sthief09
07-13-2005, 01:00 PM
my friend's brother got his taken away. don't think they took his money though which is cool

excellent grammar I might add

Dear Mr XXXXXX,

We would like to inform you that due to the continued detection of software
that gives you an advantage over other players.

Coral Eurobet Poker under no circumstances allows the use of this software
and therefore have closed your account.

Your remaining account balance has been transfered into the Sports section
of the website.

Kind regards
Andy

Andy Toben
Gaming Executive.
Coral Eurobet

highlife
07-13-2005, 01:01 PM
what software was he using?

primetime32
07-13-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what software was he using?

[/ QUOTE ]

AOL

sthief09
07-13-2005, 01:03 PM
PokerEdge. he claims he never got the popup.

Subby
07-13-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PokerEdge. he claims he never got the popup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, they are really being aggressive about this. Pretty impressive...

Luv2DriveTT
07-13-2005, 01:15 PM
No worries Josh, have him contact Euro with a very nice letter explaining that he is not aware of any banned applications being used, he would like a clarification and upon which time he will promise to immediately rectify the situation. He is not cheating, he is not colluding, he is just actively playing. It may take a few weeks of calm negotiations, but he will get his account back, I'm willing to bet that anyone who takes a rational and business like approach with IGM does.
On a side note, note that they did not confiscate his funds. They won't do that to any player, it places the burden off proof too high on IGM, the threat of litigation would be too great for them to even consider it.

PS: I know for a fact that another poker site contacted the developer yesterday to say that PE is a legitimate tool that could be developed for use with their site instead. Since it is not my info to disclose, all I can tell you is its a top 4 company.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

mmbt0ne
07-13-2005, 01:36 PM
AFAIK, Eurobet doesn't use the same customer support as Party. All of my correspondence with them has always been really quick, with clear and specific replies.

TemetNosce
07-13-2005, 01:51 PM
Let's see, top 4 would include Party & Skins, Stars, UB and Prima. Well, it's not Party & Skins. It's also not Stars, based on their comments on player profiling software in an e-mail that was posted on this forum yesterday.

That leaves UB and Prima.

sublime
07-13-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
AFAIK, Eurobet doesn't use the same customer support as Party. All of my correspondence with them has always been really quick, with clear and specific replies.

[/ QUOTE ]

they are different. seperate of the IGM entity altogether.

Entity
07-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Didn't know Eurobet was banning it too. I've removed/uninstalled PE from all of my computers, FWIW.

Rob

sthief09
07-13-2005, 03:58 PM
my money is on Gaming Club

TemetNosce
07-13-2005, 04:11 PM
Agreed. I thought UB did something with their most recent software update that made it impossible to datamine tables that one was sitting at, but I wasn't sure. That would only leave Prima (GC, etc.)

eric5148
07-13-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Agreed. I thought UB did something with their most recent software update that made it impossible to datamine tables that one was sitting at, but I wasn't sure. That would only leave Prima (GC, etc.)

[/ QUOTE ]

They updated the software again so that datamining is possible, probably because enough people complained.

Alyssa
07-13-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let's see, top 4 would include Party & Skins, Stars, UB and Prima. Well, it's not Party & Skins. It's also not Stars, based on their comments on player profiling software in an e-mail that was posted on this forum yesterday.

That leaves UB and Paradise.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

radar5
07-13-2005, 06:09 PM
paradise is 7, sorry, u lose.

Alyssa
07-13-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
paradise is 4, congradulations, u win!!

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

TemetNosce
07-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Per Pokerpulse (www.pokerpulse.com):

1. Party Poker
2. Poker Stars
3. Prima Network
4. Ultimate Bet
5. Pacific Poker
6. Poker Room
7. Paradise Poker

Please step off now.

BottlesOf
07-13-2005, 06:23 PM
WOW paradise has really fallen. They are now the prags of the online poker world.

PARADISE: GET YOUR WEIGHT UP

radar5
07-13-2005, 06:24 PM
ty....thought I was crazy there for a bit

Alyssa
07-13-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

1. Party Poker
2. Poker Stars
3. Prima Network
4. Ultimate Bet
5. Pacific Poker
6. Poker Room
7. Paradise Poker

Please step off now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are obviously an idiot. Do you believe everything you see on the internet?

Go log onto Paradise and Prima anytime. You'll see that Paradise is bigger, and it's not even close.

TemetNosce
07-13-2005, 06:28 PM
I'm only an idiot if I continue this "discussion" past this post.

radar5
07-13-2005, 06:28 PM
You must have some really good P.O.T.

Will you share?

sthief09
07-13-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1. Party Poker
2. Poker Stars
3. Prima Network
4. Ultimate Bet
5. Pacific Poker
6. Poker Room
7. Paradise Poker

Please step off now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go log onto Paradise and Prima anytime. You'll see that Paradise is bigger, and it's not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you honestly think you looking at sites and comparing by eye is better than poker pulse, then you should just kill yourself right now because arrogance like that doesn't make it on this planet. ask kurosh

baronzeus
07-13-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1. Party Poker
2. Poker Stars
3. Prima Network
4. Ultimate Bet
5. Pacific Poker
6. Poker Room
7. Paradise Poker

Please step off now.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you honestly think you looking at sites and comparing by eye is better than poker pulse, then you should just kill yourself right now because arrogance like that doesn't make it on this planet. ask kurosh

[/ QUOTE ]

Kurosh's arrogance is only a little bit more annoying than the cheap shots that are taken at him in every thread about arrogance, heads up, neverwin, luckboxes, and bad folds.

fire_fly
07-13-2005, 07:09 PM
oooooooow, ooooooooooooooooooooooooow, I've been dying to use this! Thank you so much for giving me the perfect opportunity!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/fire_fly21/arguing.jpg

kurosh
07-13-2005, 07:15 PM
I think sthief has a huge jealousy problem from his failed shots at higher limits. I was looking at his post history and at one point, in a row, around 6/7 of his posts were taking shots at me in completely unrelated to me threads.

sthief09
07-14-2005, 01:13 AM
I'm still an overall winner at those games, but I can't handle winning 4500 one day, 1k the next day in 200 hands, then losing 4500 over the next 2 days. it's more that you're so fun to hate and take cheap shots at. that and it makes scrub laugh

and if I was jealous of someone playing a bigger game than me, why would it be you? you are the ultimate failure

smartalecc5
07-14-2005, 01:20 AM
ok ladies, lets keep the discussion on the topic

Stellastarr
07-14-2005, 01:26 AM
oh man, LOVE the avatar.

PokerBob
07-14-2005, 10:36 AM
This. Really. Sucks.

flair1239
07-14-2005, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think sthief has a huge jealousy problem from his failed shots at higher limits. I was looking at his post history and at one point, in a row, around 6/7 of his posts were taking shots at me in completely unrelated to me threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not agree with this..... until I saw

This

[ QUOTE ]
I'm still an overall winner at those games, but I can't handle winning 4500 one day, 1k the next day in 200 hands, then losing 4500 over the next 2 days. it's more that you're so fun to hate and take cheap shots at. that and it makes scrub laugh

and if I was jealous of someone playing a bigger game than me, why would it be you? you are the ultimate failure

[/ QUOTE ]

But anyway, I am kind of jealous of Kurosh. I mean a 19 yer old kid with no expeneses. Goes on a huge heater, gets to play really high stakes for a bit. Good experience if you ask me.

It's not like he went butt ass broke. Besides that, the HU match with Neverwin was one of the more entertaining HU matches I have watched.

Yeah, Kurosh says some dumb stuff occasionally. But to say that he is more arrogant, then any number of other posters on these boards is really stretching it.

bwana devil
07-14-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you believe everything you see on the internet? Go log on...You'll see

[/ QUOTE ]

now there's a well reasoned argument. oh, the irony. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Derek in NYC
07-14-2005, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But anyway, I am kind of jealous of Kurosh. I mean a 19 yer old kid with no expeneses. Goes on a huge heater, gets to play really high stakes for a bit.

It's not like he went butt ass broke. Besides that, the HU match with Neverwin was one of the more entertaining HU matches I have watched.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where can I read more about this?

spamuell
07-14-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But anyway, I am kind of jealous of Kurosh. I mean a 19 yer old kid with no expeneses. Goes on a huge heater, gets to play really high stakes for a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where can I read more about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=holdem&Number=2294493&Foru m=f2&Words=-re%3A&Searchpage=0&Limit=50&Main=2294493&Search=tr ue&where=bodysub&Name=14533&daterange=1&newerval=1 &newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=1#Post2 294493)

Or, here is a cartoon depiction of the series of events:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9131/kuroshcomic3ro.jpg