PDA

View Full Version : Making it a poll

kyro
07-13-2005, 12:48 PM
Linky (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2855370&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

I'm amazed at some of the terribly thought out answers by certain people. So let's do a poll about the Russian Roulette question.

Also, for the choice "A number much higher than 1000." If you wouldn't play with 1000 chambers, but would play with a million or something like that, pick that choice.

kyro
07-13-2005, 12:58 PM
Wow, I just realized how extraneous and irrelevant my second poll is. I suck at making polls.

benza13
07-13-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I just realized how extraneous and irrelevant my second poll is. I suck at making polls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, most polls in OOT suck /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RacersEdge
07-13-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would never play. I also don't drive cars or do anything remotely dangerous.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, nice unbiased objective choice..

ThaSaltCracka
07-13-2005, 01:20 PM
I can't think of one number X that would make me want to play. The risk is to severe.

kyro
07-13-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't think of one number X that would make me want to play. The risk is to severe.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a risk in everyday activities that we take part in, and we aren't being paid $10 million straight up. Soah's post in the other thread was exactly what I was going to post but he was quicker than me. If you haven't read it, I suggest you do.

AngryCola
07-13-2005, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would never play. I also don't drive cars or do anything remotely dangerous.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, nice unbiased objective choice..

[/ QUOTE ]

It also shows that some people view wagering for purely monetary gain to be the same as taking any risk.

I don't think that way.
They are not the same thing, IMO.