PDA

View Full Version : Poker nightmare in the making(WSOP spoiler)

coffeecrazy1
07-13-2005, 11:19 AM
Matusow = World Champion

Is that [censored] second in the chip count? Really? Jeez, if he wins, I will commence lighting myself on fire. There can be no alignment of the planets ever again if he takes down the Big One.

tek
07-13-2005, 08:39 PM
As a member of the tribe, it would be nice to see a hebe take the bracelet. It's been what, 8 years now (Ungar)?

Jordan Olsommer
07-14-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As a member of the tribe, it would be nice to see a hebe take the bracelet. It's been what, 8 years now (Ungar)?

[/ QUOTE ]

To the best of my knowledge, Jesus was a Jew also.

BigBaitsim (milo)
07-14-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nightwish
07-14-2005, 05:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And which tourney did he win?

USELESSTHREAD
07-14-2005, 06:31 AM
***STAMP***

jakethebake
07-14-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And which tourney did he win?

[/ QUOTE ]

The ME in 2000. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

coffeecrazy1
07-14-2005, 11:13 AM
No, no...Jesus Christ, not Jesus Ferguson.

Which brings up a question: if you were playing Jesus Christ in poker, would you think he was a good player, or just running extremely well?

The once and future king
07-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Both.

Jordan Olsommer
07-14-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Which brings up a question: if you were playing Jesus Christ in poker, would you think he was a good player, or just running extremely well?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, but I bet he could do some pretty neat stigmata chip tricks.

baby-jesus
07-14-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can magoo it with the best of them from time to time. Usually though I play a pretty TAG game.

Jordan Olsommer
07-14-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I can magoo it with the best of them from time to time. Usually though I play a pretty TAG game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played with him a few times - if he goes broke taking some particularly bad beats during a session, he's not afraid to cool off - he just returns to the game three days later. Hooah!

baby-jesus
07-14-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played with him a few times - if he goes broke taking some particularly bad beats during a session, he's not afraid to cool off - he just returns to the game three days later. Hooah!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not amused.

BaggyAnt
07-14-2005, 05:18 PM
I can't imagine he would be very good at bluffing

Kevmath
07-14-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't imagine he would be very good at bluffing

[/ QUOTE ]

But he would be forgiving if you put a bad beat on him.

Kevin...

KingMarc
07-14-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll win it eventually...representin' yo. /images/graemlins/grin.gif