PDA

View Full Version : How do I get really good at this?

Derek132260
07-13-2005, 07:29 AM
Hi...been lurking on this board for about a week, I follow the aleo 11 strategy guide for playing 11's. I'm doing slightly better than break-even. What book(s) are most helpful for NL SnG's? I've been playing limit ring games but I'm getting pretty tired of them -- can tell there is good money in SnG's and want to get better.

Any advice or suggestions...I'm going to start responding to more posts on this forum and seeing how it goes.

Thanks for any advice.

bones
07-13-2005, 07:56 AM
Delete this post and go read the FAQ before citanul wakes up.

citanul
07-13-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Any advice or suggestions...I'm going to start responding to more posts on this forum and seeing how it goes.

Thanks for any advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Advice suggestions:

You should try not putting up glaringly horrible posts in the future. Come on, you really think that in the past, no one has asked how to get better or what books are useful for playing SNGs in the SIT AND GO FORUM?! For God's sake.

The only reason I'm not going to be much meaner here is that at least your conclusion was right. You have in fact answered your own question about the best possible way to improve your game. Participate more in this forum. Read more. And hey, perhaps if you read some past posts, and play around with the search (go learn to do searches. really. learn what the + sign does in searches. really.) you will find some other person, probably in the last week, who asked the exact same question.

Oh, and read the FAQ jackass. I put a lot of time into that, AND IT'S STICKIED RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM.

Also you get less flamed because a) i'm not quite awake here yet and b) you didn't claim to "be able to make the money in every tournament" or anything like that.

If you really, honestly think you've looked around in a week or so and think your question here still has merit, PM me, and I will unlock this thread and bump it myself.

citanul