PDA

View Full Version : What if there is a better Monster?

sexdrugsmoney
07-13-2005, 04:52 AM
Hero is playing a solid game, villains are new to the table, but v$pip is 42 for one and 60 for another.

Not sure if I played this one right to extract maximum value, also the turn bet from villain 2 did make me wonder if my monster was truly the best?

Party Poker (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">6 folds</font>.

Flop: J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks. UTG bets, Hero calls, BB calls.

Turn: 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB bets, UTG calls, Hero calls.

River: 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB bets, UTG calls, Hero raises, BB folds, UTG folds.

Final Pot:

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has 7h 7d (full house, sevens full of jacks).
Outcome: </font>

EDIT: fixed it!

silkyslim
07-13-2005, 04:55 AM
i'd check through a full house everytime. standard. :<font color="white"> delte "texas" from HH when converting </font>

DrunkHamster
07-13-2005, 04:56 AM
Either the converter is screwed, or you're playing REALLY weak tight (as well as your opponents)

Eeegah
07-13-2005, 04:56 AM
The converter is screwing up Party Poker hands; from what I read you can fix this by removing "Texas" from the hand history.

Edit: Someone wanna sticky a thread to this effect until bisonbison gets a fix in? Is bisonbison even still around?

Hojglad
07-13-2005, 05:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The converter is screwing up Party Poker hands; from what I read you can fix this by removing "Texas" from the hand history.

Edit: Someone wanna sticky a thread to this effect until bisonbison gets a fix in? Is bisonbison even still around?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, if you see one of the threads posted in micro, bisonbison has officially made the hc open source.

pryor15
07-13-2005, 05:13 AM
you do know you have a raise button, right?

seriously, though, i don't mind slowplaying the flop, but c/r the turn or something.

Eeegah
07-13-2005, 05:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hero is playing a solid game, villains are new to the table, but v$pip is 42 for one and 60 for another.

Not sure if I played this one right to extract maximum value, also the turn bet from villain 2 did make me wonder if my monster was truly the best?

[/ QUOTE ]

You wonder this because you have MUBS. Read you some SSHE.

It's a small pot and I don't particularly hate the flop slowplay (careful, some folks absolutely hate slowplay under any circumstance whatsoever), but you should be hoping to cap both the turn and the river. Your equity here is almost a hundred percent. Raise!

KeysrSoze
07-13-2005, 05:59 AM
Was the pot raised preflop or did everyone just limp? If the pot was only 3 small bets I wouldn't mind the slowplay on the flop, but at least bet or checkraise the turn, hopefully someone caught the straight or has a jack and you'll get some action. It would suck to get to the river and see you missed 4+ big bets to a smaller made hand.