PDA

View Full Version : Fancy Donkeys and Missing Bets *DELETED*

sexdrugsmoney
07-13-2005, 04:39 AM
Post deleted by sexdrugsmoney

silkyslim
07-13-2005, 05:05 AM
i think this is the second time you did this. check the freakin converter. it should look short to you. Anyhow, delete "texas" from your HH next time.

sexdrugsmoney
07-13-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i think this is the second time you did this. check the freakin converter. it should look short to you. Anyhow, delete "texas" from your HH next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry everyone.

After I realized the converter issue I attempted to delete this and thought it was done, obviously it wasn't.

EDIT: And now it is ... oi vey.

Anyway, I have AA get one caller on a raggy flop. The turn brings a 6 (there was a 6 on the flop) and my single caller raises me which puts me on the backfoot and makes me check the river.

To give you the general jist of what happened, I was check raised on the turn by the villain who was representing at least a pair of sixes on the flop and now trips or quads which made me call and check the river (to which he checked behind me)

Basically I feel I misplayed it by missing a bet because this donkey got fancy and tried to slow me down by bluffing and it worked.

Did I make a mistake, would you re-raise the turn after a paired board?

Many Thanks,
SDM

silkyslim
07-13-2005, 05:35 AM
an aggression factor from PT would be helpful. I got c/r on the turn today by middle pair, and made the correct call because his agg factor was way too high for his vpip. I think this is a good calldown.