PDA

View Full Version : Flush draw - gone wrong on the turn? (Party 3/6 6max)

Dex
07-13-2005, 01:22 AM
UTG is 65/4/0.5. I hadn't seen him do anything notable except cold call a lot preflop.

Feel free to comment on any street.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="red">UTG raises</font>, Button calls, SB folds, Hero calls.

Flop: (6.33 SB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets</font>, Button calls, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls, Button calls.

Anyone bet out this flop instead of c/r?

Turn: (6.17 BB) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="red">Hero bets</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises</font>, Button folds, Hero calls.

Anyone check/call the turn instead of betting out?

River: (10.17 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets</font>, Hero folds.

Buck_65
07-13-2005, 01:32 AM
I'd just bet the flop and 3-bet UTG's inevitable raise. If you're capped, check-call the turn. If not, bet and curse when raised...

clownshoes
07-13-2005, 01:48 AM
Betting the flop and hoping UTG raises would face button with 2 cold, itd be nice to keep him in

alta_chuttes
07-13-2005, 01:59 AM
an A won't fold on this board

Poldi
07-13-2005, 06:48 AM
I like the flop. I usually dont lead out on the turn though with a flush draw unless I am headsup.