PDA

View Full Version : 99 check...i like you guys better too.

VBM
07-12-2005, 10:49 PM
fairly unfamiliar w/ them, but 1st impression of both Villains to this point are they are too loose and not good players.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (5 SB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG+2 checks, CO checks, Button checks.

Turn: (2.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG+2 folds, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Button folds, SB calls, Hero...?

thesharpie
07-12-2005, 10:54 PM
I ditch it on the turn when bet into, but if not I raise and have that be the last bet I put in.

Ray preflop.

Andrew Smith
07-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Raise preflop and ditch it on the turn. With 4 other players and another card still to come, the chance that your 9s are good here is not worth calling. Plus, there are still 3 players yet to act.

Jaran
07-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Hmmmmmmm. Flop is ugly, but nobody seems to like it. I'm pretty sure that SB is betting a T, and you're drawing to 2 outs, and the pot is small. I'm folding to the first turn bet, and def folding to CO's raise (But I'm a weak nit /images/graemlins/wink.gif ). The only other line I like here would be to raise SB's bet. (If I'm feeling particularly randy, I might lead out on the flop).

-Jaran

LoaferGee12
07-13-2005, 12:27 AM
I'm also ditching it on the turn the first time around. Small pot, 4 players to act behind you, and it really looks like he either failed a check-raise with an Ace or picked up a T.

2+2 wannabe
07-13-2005, 12:54 AM
raise preflop

fold turn - small pot 2 overcards

Bodhi
07-13-2005, 02:21 AM
I'm folding because the pot is small. You were planning on folding to a flop bet? All I see here is that someone was too weak to bet their Ace-bad-kicker and grew some testicles on the turn.

If you think you're ahead then you should raise the turn, no? You'd like anyone with a K, Q or J to fold.