PDA

View Full Version : hello all, new poster (SNG data question...)

ackmod
07-12-2005, 10:07 PM
Hey everybody I've been lurking here a lot over the past couple of weeks, reading as much as I can about SNG's. I've decided that i'm going to focus soley on them as they are my best type of game. I've just signed on and hope to be posting somewhat regularly because the info on this site is ubelievably helpful. I have a mac and I was wondering if anyone knew any software to track info and data on SNGs. I would really like to build a stat base w/ ITM and ROI and whatnot but i'm not sure how to proceed. I dld MacPoker Pro but it doesnt deal w tourneys. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

gildwulf
07-12-2005, 10:08 PM
Pokertracker works with Pokerroom, although I've never tracked tourneys there...I assume they work fine.

Welcome to the forum.

ackmod
07-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Thanks. I'm not sure though if the pokertracker software is compatable w the mac operating system. Maybe i'm wrong about this. i hope i am...

bluefeet
07-12-2005, 10:20 PM
hello & welcome,

check out hood's 'sng tracker'. you can find a link on the stickied faq. more than sufficient for tracking the stats you need. good luck!

ackmod
07-12-2005, 10:26 PM
Just tried that SNG tracker but again the problem is compatability for Mac operating system. it's an exe file which doesn't work on my computer. anyone know any mac specific programs like this?