PDA

View Full Version : 8-tableing on Party+Empire

kongo_totte
07-12-2005, 06:57 PM
So, I finally got the BR or 8-tableing the NL50-tables. I've got my extra screen and tomorrow I'm buying an extra graphic card so I can plug it in.

I know 4-table on Party and my plan is to registre at Empire and 4-table there aswell. Are there any technicalities I should think about when doing this? First, are you allowed to play at Party and Empire at once? If not, are there usually any problems if you do it anyway? Will there be a problem with rakeback?

If there are any other tips or pointers you have for me, please share.

Thanks

Wyers
07-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Mostly related to the technical side of things but this is a great thread:

FAQ re: multiple monitors (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=2673503&Forum= f14&Words=faq%20monitors&Searchpage=0&Limit=250&Ma in=2372874&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&dateran ge=1&newerval=100&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype= &bodyprev=#Post2673503)

You can run 8 tables simultaneously at Party and Empire but be sure to set up your new Empire account from a clean computer. Some people have been able to install them both on the same computer without any problems (myself included) - others have not been so fortunate.

So register you account on a clean box. Once the registration is complete, you can download the client onto your main comp. and you should be fine.

webmonarch
07-12-2005, 07:24 PM
I thought you could not multitable with two skins at once? Something about a IP issue? Is that not true?

moondogg
07-12-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought you could not multitable with two skins at once? Something about a IP issue? Is that not true?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can play to seperate skins at the same time, but you have to sit at seperate tables. If you try to sit at the same table with both skins, it won't let you.

SoCalRugger
07-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Multi-tabling is fine. You just can't sit at the same table.

webmonarch
07-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Thank you for the clarification.

kongo_totte
07-12-2005, 07:34 PM
Thanks everyone.

Just to make it clear, is it allright to register at Empire using the same personal info as I have on Party (name, adress, e-mail etc.)? Also, the "clean" computer I have to register from, can it be from the same IP-adress as the computer I will play from?

Thanks?

TobDog
07-12-2005, 08:19 PM
I had a problem with same email on one of the skins, I dont remember which one, I know it was not Eurobet.

MS Sunshine
07-12-2005, 08:48 PM
You have to register clean, either a clean computer or one that a registry item has been deleted from it along with an uninstall of all Party and skins client programs. You must have a different funding and email for each account. Always use your name and address, even if the same.

Is your power supply and processing chip strong enough to run the vid card you need to run two monitors?

I can fit eight games on my two dell 1600X1200 flat screens, but I rarely play more than four games. I use the others to scout for better games and DM. I would suggest slowly adding tables to what you currently feel comfortable with.

MS Sunshine

gila
07-12-2005, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You must have a different funding and email for each account. Always use your name and address, even if the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not know about Empire, but this is not the case with Eurobet, nor was it with Pokernow. I have accounts on all three all using the same neteller and email.

...and, how could your name NOT be the same?

kongo_totte
07-12-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You must have a different funding

[/ QUOTE ]

Meaning a different credit card?

mattw
07-13-2005, 04:02 AM
i have accts at party, empire and euro. the screen names and email addys at party and empire need to be different. at euro, i used a different screen name but the same email addy as party. all three accts are funded from the same neteller acct.

HesseJam
07-13-2005, 05:21 AM
I have accounts at all (6) Party skins. e-mail, funding, name are all the same. I have (slightly) different usernames though.

Kirg
07-13-2005, 06:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have accounts at all (6) Party skins. e-mail, funding, name are all the same. I have (slightly) different usernames though.

[/ QUOTE ]

kongo_totte
07-13-2005, 08:18 AM
Thanks everyone.