PDA

View Full Version : Setting up multiple party skins accounts?

DJ Sensei
07-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Hey, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but its where i do most of my posting, and seems like many of yall have multiple accounts. I want to set up a new Empire account for R*k*b**k (I only have a party account now). But I'm not sure if i can set it up from this computer, or have to do so from another or something like that. Also, I use a Neteller account, but a friend of mine said that party + skins are only allowing one account per neteller, can i get around this or do i have to set up a new online banking account with firepay or something? thanks for the help.

AceofSpades
07-12-2005, 05:15 PM
I've got an empire and a party account that work from same computer - you might have to register from different computers though. Neteller works for both accounts. But I'm not sure about the instant check thing.

wildzer0
07-12-2005, 05:17 PM
Bump because I'm still somewhat confused about all this multi-skin stuff. There are some posts on the internet forum about it, but I'm really not totally sure how it works. I used the same info, same neteller account and everything for 2 accounts and I'm praying that this is enough to keep me out of trouble.

smartalecc5
07-12-2005, 05:23 PM
(uses Ctrl-V)

07-17-2005, 03:24 PM
I'm also interested in having multiple Party skin: One on party to take advantage of the no depost $100 bonus from InstantBankroll.com and one on Empire so that I can also get the $100 sign up bonus as well as rakeback.

As best as I understand, if I "sign up" on two different computers there should be no problem, even if I use the same name and same neteller account. Can someone confirm or deny if this will work?

Thanks!!!

P.S. Any more threads/links someone can point me to on how to do this?

TheNoodleMan
07-17-2005, 04:41 PM
this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=1738312&fpart= 1&PHPSESSID=) might be helpful.

KKbluff
07-17-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

As best as I understand, if I "sign up" on two different computers there should be no problem, even if I use the same name and same neteller account. Can someone confirm or deny if this will work?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how I personally have setup my previous party skin accounts.

1: Goto local library or computer lab
2: Setup your account for the party skin(s) you want
3: Go home and download the new party skin software,

You CAN use your same neteller account for multiple party skins.