PDA

View Full Version : KK in a tough spot.

MoDOH
07-12-2005, 01:14 PM
Party Poker 2/4 (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Seems like the converter canīt cope with the new HH format...

BB is 39/16 and pretty aggressive postflop. Hasnīt seen him do anything noteworthy postflop though...
CO is 38/6 and pretty passive postflop.

BB has 400 (His first hand in this table)
CO has 430
I have 1100 and cover both of them

Preflop: Hero is MP with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>.
UTG folds, <font color="red"> Hero raises to 15</font> ,CO calls, Button calls, SB Folds, BB calls

Flop: Pot is 62 T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="red"> Hero bets 50 </font> , CO calls, Button folds, BB calls.

Turn: Pot is 212 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="red"> BB bets 100</font> , Hero????

arod15
07-12-2005, 01:19 PM
EIther go all in or fold calling is the worst of the options. If he had more chips you could reraise him and see where your at. But he already commited half his stack. So you gotta decided if you think your boys are good. I think they are beat and someone called with 6 7 or 8 9 either way your looking bad. Again im on the outside so i fold here. But i would forgive you if you moved all in we've all done such foolish things....