PDA

View Full Version : the Scott McClellan two step....

whiskeytown
07-12-2005, 01:13 PM
this is great - Press Secretary Scott McClellan is doing EVERYTHING possible to not say anything about Karl Rove -

Superman doesn't dodge bullets the way this guy dodges questions - he should lose about 20 pounds from all the shuffling/evading of the questions going on...

I love it - finally the press is growing some balls and asking tough questions..

RB

coffeecrazy1
07-12-2005, 01:27 PM
Being press secretary sucks...you have to make everything look good, even when there is no rational way to make something look good.

Felix_Nietsche
07-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Was this really worth a new post?
We already have a Karl Rove post already. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Utah
07-12-2005, 09:15 PM
McClellan looked like a real [censored] and it was good to see him get hammered as it was well deserved. It was nice to see the media actually ask tough question. However, I still think the media didnt ask as tough of questions as they should have.

I cant believe that they are trying to hide behind some "ongoing investigation" b.s. No one is buying.

One of the most interesting thing is the White House PR defense campaign. They are trying hard to switch the topic to the nature of what he revealed and then they want to argue that it wasnt significant. The whole strategy is to hide the real scummy part of this, which is the flat out white house lies. This is a bit of Clinton all over again - where the lie is far worse that the misdeed that the lie was to protect.