PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet Problem

zipppy
07-12-2005, 11:05 AM
Hi-

I'm having problems with my Eurobet account, and when I use their customer service email address from their website, I get this message:

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
customer-services@eurobet.com" (customer-services@eurobet.com)

Does anyone know an email address that might work to get in touch with their customer service?

Thanks, Zipppy

SynSid
07-12-2005, 11:19 AM
You don't say what the problem is with your account - but as long as you can actually login you should use their inbuilt mailing system to contact them.

zipppy
07-12-2005, 11:39 AM
And that is the problem. I can't login (the latest software upgrade removed my saved login info from being saved), and I need to contact their customer service regarding my login/password.

So I can't email through the internal system, and now I can't email there regular email address (which I've used in the past). Any ideas?

Zip

jaym
07-12-2005, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And that is the problem. I can't login (the latest software upgrade removed my saved login info from being saved), and I need to contact their customer service regarding my login/password.

So I can't email through the internal system, and now I can't email there regular email address (which I've used in the past). Any ideas?

Zip

[/ QUOTE ]

Try the cepoker.com website. There should be a way to contact support there.

zipppy
07-12-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Try the cepoker.com website. There should be a way to contact support there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the idea, I'll give it a try...ZIP