PDA

View Full Version : Flush draw on paired board in raised pot

xorbie
07-12-2005, 05:39 AM
100NL 6 max at Stars.

Villain is in the SB here, I have no particular reads other than that I haven't seen too many showdowns at this table because people rarely bet or raise without something respectable. Not a tricky table at all.

UTG ($30) raises to $3. He has done this before, and check folded every time on the flop. MP ($80) calls, I ($110) call with 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif8/images/graemlins/heart.gif. Villain (covers) calls in SB.

Flop ($12): 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif2/images/graemlins/spade.gif7/images/graemlins/heart.gif

UTG bets $5, MP calls $5, I call $5, Villain check raises to $30. Folded to me.

AllIn3High
07-12-2005, 06:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
100NL 6 max at Stars.

Villain is in the SB here, I have no particular reads other than that I haven't seen too many showdowns at this table because people rarely bet or raise without something respectable. Not a tricky table at all.

UTG ($30) raises to $3. He has done this before, and check folded every time on the flop. MP ($80) calls, I ($110) call with 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif8/images/graemlins/heart.gif. Villain (covers) calls in SB.

Flop ($12): 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif2/images/graemlins/spade.gif7/images/graemlins/heart.gif

UTG bets $5, MP calls $5, I call $5, Villain check raises to $30. Folded to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd fold. You're possibly drawing dead and probably facing a big bet on the turn that will force you to abandon your hand.

boondockst
07-12-2005, 06:34 AM
I'd stay in for the runner-runner sflush possibility....Just to have him put his hand through his computer monitor....