PDA

View Full Version : Average length of a PP SnG after the new level

flyingmoose
07-12-2005, 03:07 AM
Anyone have enough data to say with any sort of confidence what the average length of a Party STT is after the extra blind level was added?

unreal_nh
07-12-2005, 04:02 AM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=283 6923&fpart=&PHPSESSID=

not very serious, but accurate.

flyingmoose
07-12-2005, 04:11 AM
Thanks. I hope you fixed that disturbingly disturbing disturbance, by the way.

Ixnert
07-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Was averaging about 33 minutes before and am at about 35 each after, sample size ~300 each. Though I've been moving up at the same time, which I would intuitively expect to result in longer games (by a couple minutes, anyway), so controlling for that, it might be pretty much no change.

A lot of people have been saying 5 minutes or so difference, and that might be a better number to use, but I'm not seeing it myself.

gildwulf
07-12-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Was averaging about 33 minutes before and am at about 35 each after, sample size ~300 each. Though I've been moving up at the same time, which I would intuitively expect to result in longer games (by a couple minutes, anyway), so controlling for that, it might be pretty much no change.

A lot of people have been saying 5 minutes or so difference, and that might be a better number to use, but I'm not seeing it myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

These are exactly my stats (33-->35)