PDA

View Full Version : DDR HELP!

StacysMom
07-12-2005, 02:55 AM
I am using step manisa with a stay cool semi soft pad. It comes set up with a play station connection and a usb adaptor. I am usimg the adaptor to run it on my laptop. I heard to make the bad work u need to hold "start, select,up" But when do you do this, I have tried at various points in the program and still dont ahve the pad working properly.

Thanks

kurosh
07-12-2005, 03:28 AM
Go to a [censored] DDR forum. What is with all these garbage posts? If you have [censored] electronics trouble, go to an electronics forum. This is OOT, where half the population has never seen a pair of titties besides in the mirror.

AngryCola
07-12-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is OOT, where half the population has never seen a pair of titties besides in the mirror.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it.

Are many members of OOT running out to get implants or something?

What does this have to do with electronics?
It's all very confusing.

Claunchy
07-12-2005, 03:30 AM
Besides, DDR is fu[/i]cking lame anyway.

StacysMom
07-12-2005, 03:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Go to a [censored] DDR forum. What is with all these garbage posts? If you have [censored] electronics trouble, go to an electronics forum. This is OOT, where half the population has never seen a pair of titties besides in the mirror.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, this seems like an other topic, sry to think that people might play other games and could give me a quick answer, if u dont like the thread you could have easily avoided it by not opening it.

you're such a cool little e-thug, you are ignored.

kurosh
07-12-2005, 03:44 AM
so stoned sorry

rusellmj
07-12-2005, 04:03 AM
Maybe try the computer forum. They have some bright folks over there.