PDA

View Full Version : ** STTF-HU - BLIND DRAW RESULTS **

SuitedSixes
07-12-2005, 12:10 AM
The drawing was conducted by Vanna McSlacker and witnessed by the accounting firm of James, Kianna, Nicole and Weston.

Player - Benefactor

Apathy - iMsolucky0
Daliman - Wuwei
Ilya - Mosdef
iMsolucky0 - Bluefeet
Irieguy - Apathy
John Hurst - SlackerMcFly
JohnnyBeef - Lacky
Lacky - McPherzen
McPherzen - Irieguy
Mosdef - Skipper Bob
Raptor - SuitedSixes
Skipper Bob - Cleinen
TheUsher - Greke Haus
TheYugoslavian - TheUsher
Unarmed - John Hurst
Wuwei - Unarmed

Let the swapping, bartering, and bitching begin!

TomHimself
07-12-2005, 12:31 AM
can someone explain to me how all this works, especially the calcutta thing? All i understand is that this is a heads up tourney /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TheUsher
07-12-2005, 12:33 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is gonna be fun. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

SuitedSixes
07-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Sure Tom. 16 people paid $50 to be in this drawing. Whomever wins the tournament, that player's benefactor receives $750.

There is a seperate calcutta which is not blind draw, but which anyone can bid on a specific player. That prize pool is up to $5800.

johnnybeef
07-12-2005, 12:39 AM
sorry lacky /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ewing55
07-12-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sorry Cleinen /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

The Yugoslavian
07-12-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is gonna be fun. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, now you *have* to come over and teach me how to play poker.....you got money riding on me!

Yugoslav

SuitedSixes
07-12-2005, 01:06 AM
SkipperBob is a contender . . . as long as play doesn't go after 8:00 PM.

raptor517
07-12-2005, 01:17 AM
suited just got rich. holla

The Yugoslavian
07-12-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
suited just got <font color="red">wtf_pwn3d</font>. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Yugoslav

SuitedSixes
07-12-2005, 01:30 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're my boy, Blue!

SuitedSixes
07-12-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
TheUsher just got <font color="red">wtf_pwn3d</font>. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

RFYP

lacky
07-12-2005, 01:34 AM
So, tell me you kill the steps on a regular bases and I just haven't heard about it.

It's ok, you can lie, just tell me.

Steve

lacky
07-12-2005, 01:37 AM
wow, zen's got to be excited, considering I couldn't even prevent his suckout win at the BBQ HU.

Steve

SlackerMcFly
07-12-2005, 02:15 AM
I got John Hurst! I'll be there to witness first-hand the total domination. Hook-em horns!

Cleinen, Lacky and TheUsher are on suicide watch. Keep sharp instruments far from their reach.

One of those "I've fallen and can't get up" thingies that SkooberPip is forced to wear wouldn't be a bad idea for these guys either.

See you in September.... Moohaahaaa!

SlackerMcGolden

GrekeHaus
07-12-2005, 02:15 AM
I got The Usher? Guess I can't complain about that. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now play Giga heads up for your seat. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

John Hurst
07-12-2005, 02:21 AM
Poor Poor SuitedSixes. I'm going to bring stacks of auto review magazines to taunt/distract Raptor because I know he will still be driving his explorer by then. I used to think TheUsher was a luckbox but then I saw that he got Yugo in the calcutta. There is a better chance of him hitting 6 35's at roulette in a row then Yugo winning it.

SuitedSixes
07-12-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to think TheUsher was a luckbox but then I saw that he got Yugo in the calcutta. There is a better chance of him hitting 6 37's at roulette in a row then Yugo winning it.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Irieguy
07-12-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The drawing was conducted by Vanna McSlacker and witnessed by the accounting firm of James, Kianna, Nicole and Weston.

Player - Benefactor

Apathy - iMsolucky0
Daliman - Wuwei
Ilya - Mosdef
iMsolucky0 - Bluefeet
Irieguy - Apathy
JohnnyBeef - Lacky
Lacky - McPherzen
McPherzen - Irieguy
Mosdef - Skipper Bob
Raptor - SuitedSixes
Skipper Bob - Cleinen
TheUsher - Greke Haus
Unarmed - John Hurst
Wuwei - Unarmed

[/ QUOTE ]

I really drew Mcpherzen?!!! That's the flippin' nuts! Now I can start drinking at 10am, get elimated in the first round losers bracket by my low-ball Calcutta bid... and be getting lap dances by 2pm while Mcpherzen scoops the whole biznitch. $750 cash money. Ship it!

Sweet.

Irieguy

GrekeHaus
07-12-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Player - Benefactor

Apathy - iMsolucky0
Daliman - Wuwei
Ilya - Mosdef
iMsolucky0 - Bluefeet
Irieguy - Apathy
JohnnyBeef - Lacky
Lacky - McPherzen
McPherzen - Irieguy
Mosdef - Skipper Bob
Raptor - SuitedSixes
Skipper Bob - Cleinen
TheUsher - Greke Haus
Unarmed - John Hurst
Wuwei - Unarmed

[/ QUOTE ]

I really drew Mcpherzen?!!! That's the flippin' nuts! Now I can start drinking at 10am, get elimated in the first round losers bracket by my low-ball Calcutta bid... and be getting lap dances by 2pm while Mcpherzen scoops the whole biznitch. $750 cash money. Ship it!

Sweet.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we need to negotiate a 3-way trade where I get Zen, The Usher gets himself, and you get Yugo. Pretty much everyone in this deal is a winner...except for you.

SuitedSixes
07-12-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
suited just got rich. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

A bird in hand . . . I'll sell my interest in raptor for $300. The price will go up next week, so act fast.

skipperbob
07-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Anyone who still questions the existence of a "Higher Power" who cares about gamblers should now be still /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Except for this part:[ QUOTE ]
Skipper Bob - Cleinen

[/ QUOTE ]

skipperbob
07-12-2005, 05:15 PM
You can trust all the complimentary comments about what a "bitchin" guy I am.....I will give you $13.63 for the "Yugo" ticket /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ForumBot
07-12-2005, 05:19 PM
STFU -Donnie...I bid $13.64(BotSlugs)

skipperbob
07-12-2005, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now I can start drinking at 10am

[/ QUOTE ]

It's genetic; you know /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

bluefeet
07-12-2005, 10:38 PM
play gooot mr.lucky, i'm a good tipper!