PDA

View Full Version : Here is a new one about pokeredge bannings....

Sifmole
07-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Why would Party care so much about PE? This is the first time they appear to have reacted so quickly and decisively against a technology. I don't even recall them being this efficient against the major bot programs.

A conspiracy theory for you all.... What would Party have most to fear from a few hundred people who play tens of thousands of hands each month gathering all their hands in one place? I give you two words "Sample Size".

Stew
07-11-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would Party care so much about PE? This is the first time they appear to have reacted so quickly and decisively against a technology. I don't even recall them being this efficient against the major bot programs.

A conspiracy theory for you all.... What would Party have most to fear from a few hundred people who play tens of thousands of hands each month gathering all their hands in one place? I give you two words "Sample Size".

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a joke, care to guess what the collective sample size of us PT users is? Way bigger dude.

Greg J
07-11-2005, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You know, I am not the conspiracy theory type, but I think you may have stumbled onto something really important. I know a lot of Kool Aid drinkers here will dismiss you... but I honestly think there might be something to what you are saying.

Here is a link (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php) that I think you should check out on a similar subject.

ds914
07-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Santa Claus
The Boogy Man
Leprechauns
Action Flops
Unicorns
Mike McDermitt
The Tooth Fairy
Cash-out Curses
Alien Abductions
Tara Reid's Rack
Empire Bonus Abusers
The Easter Bunny
Ghosts
Hole-Card Readers
Superman
A Great RGP Post
Lucy Jones
Keebler Elves
Beginner’s Luck
PokerSpot Cashouts
Rigged Internet Poker

Sifmole
07-11-2005, 10:10 PM
You missed the whole point. Try reading slower before you rush off to show your superiority.

What would Party have most to fear from a few hundred people who play tens of thousands of hands each month gathering all their hands in one place?

See the ending 3 words? Slowly... "in", "one", "place". Not a couple hundred seperate databases that can't all be compared. One single database with that many hands. Do you understand the difference now?

Sifmole
07-11-2005, 10:14 PM
That was mildly funny. But truly, not 2+2 flame worthy. Please try again.

Schwartzy61
07-12-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Santa Claus
The Boogy Man
Leprechauns
Action Flops
Unicorns
Mike McDermitt
The Tooth Fairy
Cash-out Curses
Alien Abductions
Tara Reid's Rack
Empire Bonus Abusers
The Easter Bunny
Ghosts
Hole-Card Readers
Superman
A Great RGP Post
Lucy Jones
Keebler Elves
Beginner’s Luck
PokerSpot Cashouts
Rigged Internet Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Are these things suppose to have something in common? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

jman220
07-12-2005, 01:17 AM
What are you really going to find in a billion hands that you can't find in a million.

BOTW
07-12-2005, 01:53 AM
You forgot:

Smart Blonde

iluzion
07-12-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Santa Claus
The Boogy Man
Leprechauns
Action Flops
Unicorns
Mike McDermitt
The Tooth Fairy
Cash-out Curses
Alien Abductions
Tara Reid's Rack
Empire Bonus Abusers
The Easter Bunny
Ghosts
Hole-Card Readers
Superman
A Great RGP Post
Lucy Jones
Keebler Elves
Beginner’s Luck
PokerSpot Cashouts
Rigged Internet Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Are these things suppose to have something in common? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe, i love it.