PDA

View Full Version : Has Eurobet ever done BS account closures like Party/Empire?

Alpha13
07-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Doesn't matter what the reason is, could be bonus whoring, illegal software (PE) or something else. I'm just curious because I want to know if my money is safe there, I definitely don't want my account getting locked for some random BS and losing all the money I kept on that site.

teajay
07-11-2005, 09:04 PM
Sure, your money is safe there if you aren't doing anything wrong or questionable. But since you're asking, I'm guessing that's not the case....

TJ

Alpha13
07-11-2005, 09:06 PM
You didn't read my post did you?

teajay
07-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Sure I did. If you are playing by their rules, I see no reason for you to be concerned about the safety of your money.

MrVanDresen
07-11-2005, 09:15 PM
EMPIRE POKER closed down accounts of people doing nothing illegal or wrong, they just felt like the didn't make enough money off the accounts because the players played such low stakes.

So don't let EMPIRE off the hook they are assoicated with EURO

bdk3clash
07-11-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
EMPIRE POKER closed down accounts of people doing nothing illegal or wrong, they just felt like the didn't make enough money off the accounts because the players played such low stakes.

So don't let EMPIRE off the hook they are assoicated with EURO

[/ QUOTE ]
Just wanted to clarify that Empire closed my account and refunded the money I had on there, of course. It's not like they decided to seize my money or anything.

Broken Glass Can
07-11-2005, 09:29 PM
I was going to point out the same thing. If people are worried about losing their money, they shouldn't be. But any of them could decide to close your account for whatever reason.

MrVanDresen
07-11-2005, 11:38 PM
actually empire did freeze and seize one of my accounts. I had to call and talk to like 4 different people to get it unbanned.

Broken Glass Can
07-11-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
actually empire did freeze and seize one of my accounts. I had to call and talk to like 4 different people to get it unbanned.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a pretty weak troll post Mr. VD. You admit that you eventually got your account unbanned. You could have told us that they kept your money and then raided your bank account too. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif