PDA

View Full Version : Miss Vanessa...Wow

gcoutu
07-11-2005, 07:57 PM
http://www.pokerpages.com/articles/profiles/vanessarousso.htm

Me thinks she takes the cake right now.

SCfuji
07-11-2005, 08:22 PM
im tired of those liz lieueueu lovers. this girl is definitely HOT.

djack
07-11-2005, 08:35 PM
it's kinda hard to tell from that one picture.

cpitt398
07-11-2005, 08:50 PM
Ya it is hard to tel from this picture. Reminds me of the new breed of ugly chicks passing themselves off as cute by putting on huge glasses, a hat, and a cellphone up against their face. If they have a decent body and nothings too wrong with the one cheek you can see, you assume the best.

BottlesOf
07-11-2005, 11:57 PM
I've definitely played with her before...distracting to say the least...

Luv2DriveTT
07-12-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've definitely played with her before...distracting to say the least...

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? where? And why haven't I slept with her yet?

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

TobDog
07-12-2005, 12:19 PM
Cause you dont smoke and you dont look like Phil Laak.

Maybe your playing at the wrong clubs!

tdarko
07-12-2005, 05:51 PM
her favorite place in the world has now become mine too.

roxtar
07-24-2005, 05:02 AM
All she needs to do is lose the hat and glasses. Oh and change her name to Erin Ness.

LeatherFace
07-24-2005, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Favorite Place in the world: A hotel room, nude, giving oral to LeatherFace.

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed her post

lighterjobs
07-24-2005, 03:43 PM
meh. i searched google images for another picture and found this one. not sure if it's her but it kind of looks like her and it's the only one that came up.

http://www.duke.edu/web/usp/digitalpics/vanessarousso.jpg

2callzU
07-25-2005, 05:42 AM
Am I the only one who thinks there is something very sexy about this girl?!! Nobody ever mentions her and I think she's so gorgeous in a very natural way! She gets my vote as the "sexiest" woman in poker hands down!. Peace!

http://www.pokerlistings.com/photos/isabelle-mercier_959.jpg

http://www.lasvegasvegas.com/pokerblog/images/062205-9.jpg http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/worldpoker/ladies/gallery/isabelle_zoom.jpg

ChoicestHops
07-25-2005, 05:53 AM
She looked good until the last pictures.

That cant be the same girl, is it?

2callzU
07-25-2005, 06:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She looked good until the last pictures.

That cant be the same girl, is it?

[/ QUOTE ] Yes, it can...and.. yes it is..and...yea she's still hot. Not to mention single. Hater.

highlife
07-25-2005, 10:41 AM
eww

hicherbie
07-25-2005, 11:00 AM
yuck.

bugstud
07-25-2005, 11:24 AM
why did you hijack this thread?

WHY??!?!?!?!

2callzU
07-25-2005, 02:43 PM
whatever yall know she's hot.

bugstud
07-25-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
whatever yall know she's hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

then make your own thread.

deacsoft
07-25-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who thinks there is something very sexy about this girl?!! Nobody ever mentions her and I think she's so gorgeous in a very natural way! She gets my vote as the "sexiest" woman in poker hands down!. Peace!

http://www.pokerlistings.com/photos/isabelle-mercier_959.jpg

http://www.lasvegasvegas.com/pokerblog/images/062205-9.jpg http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/worldpoker/ladies/gallery/isabelle_zoom.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

She's very plain.

tdarko
07-26-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She's very plain.

[/ QUOTE ]
and she's not hot.

dmk
07-26-2005, 12:41 AM
for what its worth, mercier is much more attractive in person than these photos show

Yeknom58
07-26-2005, 01:18 AM
Woa..smoking..talk about an advantage. Hot chicks make normal guys retarded..imagine what they do to nerdy poker types.

PukaPlaya
07-26-2005, 01:57 AM
She is average at best at least going by those photos.

Tyler Durden
07-26-2005, 04:03 AM
I played a $500 NL tourney at Harrah's in AC about three weeks ago and this Vanessa chick played also. We weren't at the same table but my friend played w/ her and said she is god awful. Hopefully he'll post the hand that he saw her play really badly. It was mind-boggling and good for some laughs. She busted in the 40s out of 50. I finished 3rd but that's b/c I rule.

deacsoft
07-26-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She's very plain.

[/ QUOTE ]
and she's not hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

2callzU
07-26-2005, 10:16 AM
I guess the answer to my question was yes. I am the only one that finds Isabelle Mercier to be sexy. Of course, I think the first negative reply triggered this onslaught of yesmen who willingly agreed. That's okay. I have a feeling most of you would settle for less.

Oh and so I don't drift too far off the OP's topic here...I think Vanessa is definately hot no doubt about. But IMHO I just don't see what seperates her apart from any other Barbie doll type blondes that I see everywhere I go. My point with Isabelle Mercier was not that she's stunningly gorgeous , but more natural and to me that seperates her apart from the rest.

Apparently NONE of you think like this? Doesn't anybody know what I'm talking about or do you all just agree with each other all the time and have one collective opinion? Just curious, afterall this is the gossip forum. _PEACE_

Dangergirl
07-26-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She's very plain.

[/ QUOTE ]
and she's not hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

[/ QUOTE ]
She's not that great.

drewjustdrew
07-26-2005, 02:00 PM
I agree.

imported_The Vibesman
07-26-2005, 02:15 PM
I saw Isabelle Mercier on a TV tournament the other night and thought she was very, very cute. Those pictures don't seem to do her justice.

The woman in the OP's photo, I can't really tell what she looks like with the hat and shades, and couldn't find any other pics...looks like she might have bad skin or something. The other picture is terrible, can't tell if that person is attractive at all.

2callzU
07-26-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I saw Isabelle Mercier on a TV tournament the other night and thought she was very, very cute. Those pictures don't seem to do her justice.

[/ QUOTE ] The first time I saw her was on Ladies Night 2. You know, the all girls World Poker Tour event. I'll admit that she was more appealing to me when I saw her on t.v actually moving and seeing her presence...but yea, pics can't show these things.

WOW somebody agreed with me!!!??

_PEACE_

bugstud
07-26-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] The first time I saw her was on Ladies Night 2. You know, the all girls World Poker Tour event. I'll admit that she was more appealing to me when I saw her on t.v actually moving and seeing her presence...but yea, pics can't show these things.

WOW somebody agreed with me!!!??

_PEACE_

[/ QUOTE ]

she looked good at the stars cocktail party. but that's beside the point.

magic_man
07-26-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I played a $500 NL tourney at Harrah's in AC about three weeks ago and this Vanessa chick played also. We weren't at the same table but my friend played w/ her and said she is god awful. Hopefully he'll post the hand that he saw her play really badly. It was mind-boggling and good for some laughs. She busted in the 40s out of 50. I finished 3rd but that's b/c I rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, she looked very plain at the time. I know she looks hot in the bio online, but I thought nothing of her in person. Now for the hand.

Blinds 25-50, Vanessa starts the hand in the SB with ~3850. I have just moved to the table so I don't really have reads on anyone, but UTG has been pretty quiet so far, and seems uncreative. He has about 3500 and makes it 150 to go. Everyone folds and she makes it 300. Heads up to the flop, AND VANESSA CHECKS IN THE DARK:

2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/club.gif

He looks confused by her dark check and bets 500 into 650. She know looks confused also and lets out an intrigued "Hmm." She now minraises to 1000.

THE TURN:
2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/club.gif 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Vanessa checks again. He bets 1000 into 2650. She moves in for ~1550 more. Shockingly (not really), he calls (she has him covered by about 300).

Vanessa shows:
6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG shows:
T /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif

The river is a non-pairing club, and UTG wins the pot, leaving Vanessa with a crippled ~T300 stack. Amazingly, she actually didn't just blow it all right away after this (she waited at least one or two hands). As soon as the club fell on the river though, she started spouting off.

"THAT. WAS. BULLSHIT. Man, that was such bullshit. How did you call my raise preflop? I can't believe that hand." ::pause...:: "Man that was bullshit. I can't believe you called my raise preflop. That was so bad." Etc. Typical whiny comments following a mindbogglingly bizarre line.
After she busted out, the guys at the table started complaining about her whining. Her friends, who were also playing at the table, started talking about how great she is and how her dad is a chessmaster and she got a 1600 on her SATs, blah blah blah. Her main sheepdog was some random pro who goes to U. Miami - I forget his name - who kept touting his own accomplishments as well. It was one of the worst conversations I've ever had to listen to. And she was very plain.

~Magic_Man

WillMagic
07-26-2005, 08:25 PM
She looks significantly better in person than she does in these photos. Not super-hot or anything, but still a cutie.

Will

burningyen
07-26-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who thinks there is something very sexy about this girl?!!

[/ QUOTE ]
I dig her.

trevor
07-26-2005, 11:15 PM
I think the most applicable term in this case is "FUGLY."

tdarko
07-27-2005, 02:35 AM
thats a crazy deck with two 10 /images/graemlins/club.gif

CDSNUTSINYAMOUTH
07-27-2005, 03:17 AM
she looked like a priss...now we have confirmation she is one

magic_man
07-28-2005, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
thats a crazy deck with two 10 /images/graemlins/club.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My mistake. He flopped a flush draw and top pair so it must have been:
2 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/heart.gif

~Magic_Man