Osama is a liar

Maybe it's time to end his ride

A wise friend would help him meet his destiny

Where Adolf and Mao now reside.

vince

10-11-2001, 05:29 PM
We ought to rename this forum as Edgar!

But ya, what a beauty speech by Osama.

Just looking at that clown's mugshot on tv makes my blood boil.

Hey, ever since you got the Vince! forum, you have deserted us in the other fora and, in particular, the medium stakes forum....what gives?

10-11-2001, 09:29 PM
skp,

If I remember correctly you just may have been my first 2 + 2 buddy. I have patiently awaited your well desired first post on this forum. I thank you for posting. To be honest with you my heart has been heavy since this September 11th thing. I haven't felt much like playing poker let alone posting. Of course because of people like you and other of my favorites up here on 2 + 2 I am getting back in the mood. Thanks for noticing and caring. Will post more. Tomorrow I play in the FARGO pairs Tournament with my best poker buddy in the whole world, Dangerous Dan, as my partner. I will dedicate my first winning hand to skp. I hope it's followed by many more.

Thanks good buddy.

vince

10-12-2001, 12:35 AM
If I asked really nice, would you dedicate your first busted set to me? I got run into a concrete wall today and the State Patrol ticketed me for it... sigh... I'd feel much better about the world if I knew a winning hand had gone into the toilet on my behalf as well... ;-)

Jeff

10-12-2001, 09:43 AM
Hey Vince We understand you are upset little buddy. I have posted on my website on tip 23 what the canadian people think of Americans you may want to clip it to this site. http://www.hostip.com

10-12-2001, 01:17 PM
C'mon Vince, get a grip. The pres wants us to get on with our lives. They are on the case.

10-12-2001, 03:27 PM

10-12-2001, 05:29 PM
Go get 'em Sir Vincent and...thanks!

10-12-2001, 10:44 PM
1. Adolf Hitler killed himself. Mao Tse Tung died in his bed. Not the end I wanna see for Osama bin Laden! Should I assume that you do, Vince?

2. More people believe in Osama, it seems, than in David Sklansky, Mason Malmuth, Ray Zee, Mike Caro, and all the poker players who EVER wrote a book COMBINED! Are we supposed to draw a conclusion from this - or do we abandon Arithmetic altogether, our bread 'n butter in poker calculations? Just wondering.

3. The Association of European Goat Herders and the Union of Milk Industries strongly resent your remarks, protest your prejudiced characterizations and ..find your rhyming silly. They suggest that you should publicly apologize for being so senselessly politically incorrect. Well?

4. Which sheep produce Virgin Wool?

____________________________|_____________________ ________

You have 5 minutes.