PDA

View Full Version : posting hands

Go_Blue88
07-11-2005, 07:13 PM
is anyone else having trouble gettin the converter to work?

EricW
07-11-2005, 07:16 PM
I am /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ghazban
07-11-2005, 07:17 PM
It screwed up a hand I was going to post but then I realized I didn't need to post it anyway (as I already knew what I did wrong and how to correct it) so took it as the hand of fate steering me to the correct path of not posting it.

Go_Blue88
07-11-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It screwed up a hand I was going to post but then I realized I didn't need to post it anyway (as I already knew what I did wrong and how to correct it) so took it as the hand of fate steering me to the correct path of not posting it.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha...well i wanna post a hand that exemplifies what i was sayin earlier about calling stations...but meh

EricW
07-11-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha...well i wanna post a hand that exemplifies what i was sayin earlier about calling stations...but meh

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually need help /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ghazban
07-11-2005, 07:41 PM
You don't need the converter to post a hand clearly. Say what the stacks were, any reads you had, what hand you had, what the action was, and what the board was on each street and you'll be fine. I actually like non-converter hands better often times because they don't include extraneous information (like the stack sizes of everybody who folded preflop). Here's a good example from MHSNL: good hand posting without a converter (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2757863&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1)

Easy to follow the action, reads are included and the hand is stopped at the point of the difficult decision.

yellowjack
07-11-2005, 07:47 PM
I think I found the error.
In the HH, they changed the game level around.

Before, it used to read:
$25 NL Hold'em - Monday, July 11, 19:00:34 EDT 2005

Now it's:
$25 NL Texas Hold'em - Monday, July 11, 19:00:34 EDT 2005

I play on Eurobet and that's the problem. Is it the same case for Party?

swolfe
07-11-2005, 09:02 PM
yeah, the converter hasn't been updated to account for the HH change that was put in today