PDA

View Full Version : anyone have the pocket pair mod??

mybrainssore
07-11-2005, 06:43 PM
It appears that my luckbox (vII) is broken.

Does anyone have the pocket pair mod?

tigerite
07-11-2005, 06:44 PM
AK has been quite good to me tonight, not that it helps you much.

Freudian
07-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Last three days the worst hand has won at an insane frequency at the tables I have played. Being a fool I have failed to adjust and keep pushing with the best hand. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I am up today though, mainly due to being lucky enough to push K9 into A9 in two key spots.

mybrainssore
07-11-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Last three days the worst hand has won at an insane frequency at the tables I have played. Being a fool I have failed to adjust and keep pushing with the best hand. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I am up today though, mainly due to being lucky enough to push K9 into A9 in two key spots.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that suckout beta 1.6a will help with that

tigerite
07-11-2005, 06:52 PM
I lost a lock on 2nd to 3rd to a dominated hand, but then in another game won heads up with a dominated hand, so it evens up in the end. Usually. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

citanul
07-11-2005, 07:40 PM
hah, and here i've been joking with my friend that they "fixed that bug" where it made the worst hand always win in stupid all-in call situations.

citanul

jon462
07-12-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont understand what you mean, isnt K9 vs A9 a coin flip anyway?
Or were you playing live (unrigged) poker?
/images/graemlins/wink.gif