PDA

View Full Version : Weird line I took, and I don't like it.

baronzeus
07-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Party Poker (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>.

Flop: 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, MP folds.

Turn: 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero checks.

River: 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks.

Final Pot:

SomethingClever
07-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Um, the converter messed this one up pretty bad. I can't figure it out.

baronzeus
07-11-2005, 05:28 PM
ACK: can't edit.
Party Poker (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG raises, MP1 calls, Hero raises, UTG calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, MP1 bets, Hero raises, UTG calls, MP1 folds.

Turn: (8.5 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero checks.

River: (8.5 BB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero bets, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 10.5BB

SomethingClever
07-11-2005, 05:30 PM
I just go ahead and bet the turn, unless you've been in a lot of HU pots with this particular opponent in the last couple minutes and you want to change gears a bit.

Call a raise, call the river.

JrJordan
07-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Reads?

It looks like you're scared of the flush draw hitting, but don't forget UTG was a pre flop raiser. He could be cold calling two bets on the flop with a lower A or even a mid PP if he's a donk. You don't want to give a sole diamond the chance to draw out without charging him either. If he check/raises, vomit and then decide from there.

mungpo
07-11-2005, 08:19 PM
Bet the turn, don't let him draw to a flush.