PDA

View Full Version : almost got laid last night

whiskeytown
07-11-2005, 03:16 PM
met a girl at the uptown bar - she had a green beret -

we started talking music and her fav. group was the Indigo girls -

I was way too drunk and way too wasted, so when she mentioned her fav. song was "Ghost" - I said "yah, off that album....what was the name..." -

I remembered 10 tracks off the album - sang a couple lines for her, described the cover, so she knew I wasn't yanking her chain...

but I couldn't remember it, and I knew I would when I got home, and was lying in bed...(obviously alone) I would remember it...

if I could have only remembered "Rites of Passage" - Whiskey could have gotten some....damn....probably...

think I got a hug and a kiss though...I was pretty [censored] up by the time I got out of there...

RB

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-11-2005, 03:20 PM
No way.

chaas4747
07-11-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
- she had a green beret -

her fav. group was the Indigo girls -

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was highly likely this chic was at this bar hitting on women also.

whiskeytown
07-11-2005, 03:21 PM
that's ok....I'm an overemotional guy - I might as well be a woman....

RB

ThaSaltCracka
07-11-2005, 03:23 PM
http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/d/Don_Magic_Juan/sq-don-magic-juan-chicago-intvw-mtv.jpg

Play on P.I.M.P.

2+2 wannabe
07-11-2005, 03:26 PM
almost = repeatedly, right? RIGHT?!?

damn....

Jersey Nick
07-11-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...her fav. group was the Indigo girls...

...Whiskey could have gotten some....damn....probably...

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably not.

edit: Beat me to it Chas.

PokerBob
07-11-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
met a girl at the uptown bar - she had a green beret her fav. group was the Indigo girls

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, she was a lesbian.

whiskeytown
07-11-2005, 03:29 PM
no she wasn't...god damnit - worst case scenario (or best case, depending on your POV) she was bisexual.

Her name was Jana - we flirted cause I heard her speak french and we started talking french across the bar and I asked her to come over cause I was tired of shouting, and she did...

She also liked Bob Dylan, and her fav. song was "Rainy Day Women #12 and #35 - (she didn't say that...she said her fav. song was "Everybody must get stoned"

And she played guitar - a Mitchell Acoustic, I believe...

[censored]...she was cute too - I got too drunk

RB

Vote4Pedro
07-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Sounds like a pretty crazy night...btw, why is this post titled "almost got laid last night"? Nowhere in your story did you even get close to getting any ass

sexypanda
07-11-2005, 03:31 PM
I don't think remembering the name of an Indigo Girls album ever got anyone laid. I bet if you didn't concentrate so much on remembering the name of a stupid album, and concentrated a little more on her, you would have gotten laid.

swede123
07-11-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she had a green beret -

[/ QUOTE ]

We're going streaking through the quad to the gymnasium. You can come too...bring your green hat.

Swede

JaBlue
07-11-2005, 03:39 PM
well I DID get laid last night

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaa

whiskeytown
07-11-2005, 03:44 PM
it came up cause it was one of her fav. bands...

I'm talking about stuff she likes - and agreeing with her...

should I be..."wow, nice tits.." - is that concentrating on her enough?

RB

sexypanda
07-11-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it came up cause it was one of her fav. bands...

I'm talking about stuff she likes - and agreeing with her...

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but after about 30 seconds of not remembering the album, you could have moved on to the next subject... like why she likes the song or something. By saying, "I remembered 10 tracks off the album - sang a couple lines for her, described the cover, so she knew I wasn't yanking her chain... but I couldn't remember it, and I knew I would when I got home, and was lying in bed...(obviously alone) I would remember it..." it sounds like you kind of obsessed over the name of the album for a while... that's not really all that attractive.

If you were more like, yea I know that album, what's it called? My favorite song is X, or I kind of like Y album better, though I think that albums good too. Just "agreeing" with a girl isn't going to make her into you. Most girls are attracted to guys who are interesting and also share common interests, not guys who just agree with them and obsess over the name of some random album.

Oh and not remembering the name of a music album should never be a deal breaker, think about it.

The Dude
07-11-2005, 04:00 PM
How long ago did you start drinking again? Did I miss that?

superleeds
07-11-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Were they?

siccjay
07-11-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

but I couldn't remember it, and I knew I would when I got home, and was lying in bed...(obviously masterbating) I would remember it...

[/ QUOTE ]

OMGOMG I FIXED YER POST!!!!!1111

whiskeytown
07-11-2005, 04:12 PM
I didn't really stop per se -

I'm just on the wagon and get pissed whenever I fall off, which is Sun-Tues pretty much non stop (when I'm not working) -

RB

RicktheRuler
07-11-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't talk to this person, just becuase of the beret.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was she wearing a T-shirt that said "Im not gay, but my girlfriend is"?

[ QUOTE ]
if I could have only remembered "Rites of Passage" - Whiskey could have gotten some....damn....probably...

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly you need to remember more than some [censored] about the Indigo Girls if you couldn't even stuff some turkey wearing a green beret.

masse75
07-11-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Her name was Jana - we flirted cause I heard her speak french and we started talking french across the bar and I asked her to come over cause I was tired of shouting, and she did...

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure it wasn't spelled Jayna?
http://quicksitebuilder.cnet.com/rob_63/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/gleek.jpg

shant
07-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Could you change your avatar back to whatever it was that wasn't this avatar?

Luv2DriveTT
07-11-2005, 10:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm just on the wagon and get pissed whenever I fall off, which is Sun-Tues pretty much non stop (when I'm not working) -

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

NYC is sobriety town, you won't want to drink here.

ok... I lie. Eveyone is drunk 24-7. Have a blast. Can't wait to see ya...

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Luv2DriveTT
07-11-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Could you change your avatar back to whatever it was that wasn't this avatar?

[/ QUOTE ]

No way dude..... RB's avatar rules.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

tonypaladino
07-12-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she had a green beret -

[/ QUOTE ]

We're going streaking through the quad to the gymnasium. You can come too...bring your green hat.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

FILL IT UP AGAIN!

Lawrence Ng
07-12-2005, 01:56 AM
Whiskey needs to learn that Whiskey needs to seriously lay off the whiskey.

Lawrence

astroglide
07-12-2005, 01:16 PM
both of you being gay doesn't cancel things out to heterosexuality here

SuitedSixes
07-12-2005, 01:28 PM
A) Like others have mentioned, she was probably a lesbian.

B) The beret was the wrong color. If she was wearing a raspberry beret, the kind you find at a second hand store, you should have put her on the back of your bike and went riding down by Old Man Johnson's farm. There you would have discovered that the rain sounds so cool when it hits the barn roof and the horses wonder who you are. When the thunder drowns out what the lightning sees, you'll feel like a movie star.

Stuey
07-12-2005, 01:29 PM
You do realize you have to make an "I got laid last night" thread as soon as possible now. As in its absence we are all under the assumption that even this “close call” was somewhat of a rare occurrence. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eegs
07-12-2005, 02:38 PM
yup...almost....

Sponger15SB
07-12-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't help but think of seinfeld whenever I hear this....

Jerry: Oh, wait a second, I believe we have a heckler ladies and gentlemen. Hey Dick I don't know what your problem is. It's not my fault you're back on the wagon.

Dick: It's off the wagon.

Jerry: In the old days how do you think they got the alcohol from town to town?

Dick: I don't know.

Jerry: On the wagon. Don't you think they broke into a couple of those bottles along the way?

Dick: You can't drink on a wagon it would be too bumpy.

Jerry: They had smooth trails. What about the Cumberland Gap?

Dick: What the hell do you know about wagons?

Jerry: I know enough not to get on them.

07-22-2005, 04:23 AM
wow, look at you pimp daddy work...

AsiaKurosawa
07-22-2005, 04:31 AM
im sure hes coming home from nyc with lots of naked stories to share... (rite?)

Bulldog
07-22-2005, 08:31 AM
Is there anything worse than "almost got laid"?

diebitter
07-22-2005, 09:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there anything worse than "almost got laid"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, never, ever getting laid, and no chance of it happening.

Welcome to my world.

07-22-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
im sure hes coming home from nyc with lots of naked stories to share... (rite?)

[/ QUOTE ]

RacersEdge
11-02-2005, 05:08 PM
hand grenades and horseshoes.......

imported_The Vibesman
11-02-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like the beginning of a bad folk song.

d10
11-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Thread hijack: Congrats on the new name, TT. This one is much more pimp.

diebitter
11-02-2005, 05:19 PM
I suggest a new acronym(sp?) for any thread of this nature

ICHBID (I coulda - honest - but I didn't)

whiskeytown
11-02-2005, 05:35 PM
[censored] me....why the hell did you resurrect this thread?

leave it alone - jesus....let that one get buried already - LOL.

RB

diebitter
11-02-2005, 05:36 PM
He didn't.

Some dufus ghostbumped it (and there's been several others)

He was just replying.

jakethebake
11-02-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] me....why the hell did you resurrect this thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't some idiot ninja bumper did. Along with some others today. I hope he gets caught and banned.

11-02-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
we started talking music and her fav. group was the Indigo girls

[/ QUOTE ]

The IG's, along with KD Lang and Melissa Ethridge, are part of the contemporary lesbian collection. Clearly you were not going to get any from this woman.

cdxx
11-02-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He didn't.

Some dufus ghostbumped it (and there's been several others)

He was just replying.

[/ QUOTE ]

newbie question : what is ghostbumping? i am not sure myself and i also don't know how to do it. i'd like to know what it is so i don't accidently do it.

diebitter
11-02-2005, 05:49 PM
I only found out myself last week.

It's adding to a thread, and then deleting your bit, so the thread goes to the top of the listings, with no apparent additions.

whiskeytown
11-02-2005, 05:50 PM
I've done that once or twice by accident - didn't think nothing of it -

they'll get his ninja ass, for sure.

RB

HopeydaFish
11-02-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've done that once or twice by accident - didn't think nothing of it -

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

And then the retard will just create a new account and ghost-bump some more. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MelK
11-02-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

newbie question : what is ghostbumping? i am not sure myself and i also don't know how to do it. i'd like to know what it is so i don't accidently do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

newbie question : how do you kill someone without getting caught? i am not sure myself and i also don't know how to do it. i'd like to know how to do it so i don't accidently do it.

jakethebake
11-02-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And then the retard will just create a new account and ghost-bump some more. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't understand the fun of doing this at all. Why do they do it? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

If it was a good thread we didn't get closure on, just bump it and say "results?" or something.

diebitter
11-02-2005, 05:55 PM
I've beenb trying to spot some pattern to it (is it trying to show someone as good/bad?), but it's not apparent. It's pissing me off though.

HopeydaFish
11-02-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't understand the fun of doing this at all. Why do they do it? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've asked that same question many times. My guess is the person doing it is a 15 year old loser who enjoys being a nuisance and getting attention. It's the same motivation that drives a troll.

[ QUOTE ]

If it was a good thread we didn't get closure on, just bump it and say "results?" or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's definitely not what's happening here. There are too many bumpings for it to be anything other than the work of a pissed off individual looking to clutter the forums. My guess is that it is somebody that [censored] banned recently.

whiskeytown
11-02-2005, 08:10 PM
I had totally forgotten about this girl till I re-read the post -

ah [censored] no, I never had a shot - That was booze talking /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB