PDA

View Full Version : A fun thing about the morning after drinking

ThaSaltCracka
07-11-2005, 03:05 PM
The farting, man its fun,

Sounds like there is a Mariachi band in my shorts.

whiskeytown
07-11-2005, 03:11 PM
those malt beverages will do that to you, esp. Mike's Hard Lemonade...

RB

STLantny
07-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Im always the wittiest after a hard night of drinking too...

Vote4Pedro
07-11-2005, 03:15 PM
I've never heard of a dude who drinks mikes hard lemonade...is it common?

Pat Southern
07-11-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
those malt beverages will do that to you, esp. Mike's Hard Lemonade...

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you get the same reaction with winecoolers and peach schnapps?

citanul
07-11-2005, 03:16 PM
that [censored] tastes good. real men don't fear other people mocking them for drinking things taht taste good.

citanul

whiskeytown
07-11-2005, 03:17 PM
truth is, I've got real rough taste buds - very picky...

Mikes goes down as smooth as silk - same with Smirnoff Ice - and they're 5.2 - so they're better then beer -

whiskey, I need a goddamn chaser for..

RB

whiskeytown
07-11-2005, 03:17 PM
dunno...only wine cooler I've ever had was that damn luscious raspberry bartles and james...

RB

ChoicestHops
07-11-2005, 03:19 PM
I like Mike's tea. Sugar gets to me so I dont binge any bitch drink though.

ChoicestHops
07-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Wine coolers are the [censored]. For around $13 you can get a 5 liter box of Franzia. Drink over half of that and it will tear you up.

ThaSaltCracka
07-11-2005, 03:20 PM
I only drink Malt beverages that are not flavored in some sort of fruit variety.

Anyways, last night I had some Arrogant Bastard Ale, and PBR!!!

OlE!

PokerCat69
07-11-2005, 03:21 PM
I drank alot last night and haven't been farting today. What I have is a damn headache, dizzy feeling and dry mouth.

Vote4Pedro
07-11-2005, 03:21 PM
nh

ThaSaltCracka
07-11-2005, 03:22 PM
lets get back to the topic at hand, namely beer farts.

Bradyams
07-11-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lets get back to the topic at hand, namely beer farts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get the beer farts like nobody else I know. It's so horrible, and it lasts the whole next day. My friends hate me for it.

ThaSaltCracka
07-11-2005, 03:26 PM
They are just jealous that you are having more fun then them.

beerbandit
07-11-2005, 03:29 PM
i always enjoyed exchanging the drunken stories, always good for a chuckle

one story would always spark up another -- good times

cheers

nolanfan34
07-11-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that [censored] tastes good. real men don't fear other people mocking them for drinking things taht taste good.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll admit this. I'm somewhat of a beer snob, but over the weekend of the 4th, I mostly drank Mike's beverages. It was nice in hot weather. Plus, you can put the plastic Mike's bottles in the freezer - it's like an alcoholic Slurpee.

ThaSaltCracka
07-11-2005, 03:33 PM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif wtf?!?!?!

My WORLD HAS SHATTERED!!!!

benza13
07-11-2005, 03:38 PM
I get pretty bad beer farts, especially when I mix in some shots of Jager. One time after New Year's Eve in Montreal I may have been a beer fart or two away from being left on the side of the road. Damn, that car smelled awful, much worse for everyone that wasn't me, I'm sure.

nolanfan34
07-11-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was unlike me, but hot weather out on a lake doesn't always equal great microbrew drinking weather. I was looking for a cheaper buzz.

If it makes you feel better, I had two Black Butte Porter's with dinner last night.

Random Image
07-11-2005, 03:39 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/tiant_gitties/Slip-_-Slide.jpg

ThaSaltCracka
07-11-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was looking for a cheaper buzz.

[/ QUOTE ] Budweiser Select.

[ QUOTE ]
If it makes you feel better, I had two Black Butte Porter's with dinner last night.

[/ QUOTE ] Okay, whew!

krimson
07-11-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mikes goes down as smooth as silk - same with Smirnoff Ice - and they're 5.2 - so they're better then beer -

[/ QUOTE ]

We have beer in Canada with a higher percentage then your Smirnoff Ice.. Crazy.

ThaSaltCracka
07-11-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We have beer in Canada with a higher percentage then your Smirnoff Ice.. Crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]We have plenty of beers down here stronger than that as well. For example, most IPA's are 6%+. The beer I had last night was 7.2%.

swede123
07-11-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was unlike me, but hot weather out on a lake doesn't always equal great microbrew drinking weather. I was looking for a cheaper buzz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Black Butte Porter!!! Man, I used to drink that stuff like it was going out of style back in Portland. Anyone know if Deschutes Brewery export their beers all over, specifically in Denver?

Swede

ThaSaltCracka
07-11-2005, 03:46 PM
well, they definitely sell it in Seattle. I have no clue how far east they go. My advice, go to a grocery store and look for it.

nolanfan34
07-11-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Black Butte Porter!!! Man, I used to drink that stuff like it was going out of style back in Portland. Anyone know if Deschutes Brewery export their beers all over, specifically in Denver?

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know for sure, but I would guess Denver would be a possibility. I'd bet you might be able to find Mirror Pond easier than Black Butte. Try to find a specialty grocer in your area. Not like a Safeway or Albertson's, but a "trendy" type of place. A lot of the time they'll have a big beer selection, you might be able to find it there.

Shajen
07-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Just be careful Cracka, with one wrong push your beer farts can turn into chocolate surprise.

Jack of Arcades
07-11-2005, 04:03 PM
I'm not a fan of wine coolers (I've been getting smashed on straight Bacardi lately), but I will drink fruity [censored] before I even consider bud select.

car ramrod
07-11-2005, 04:20 PM
back on topic, how about farts the next day after a bunch of beer and then eating white castle before going to bed.

ThaSaltCracka
07-11-2005, 05:33 PM
any time you eat something containing beef, cheese, or pepperoni, will lead to the most stanky ass rips ever. So basically pizza is delicious death.

Fishwhenican
07-11-2005, 07:19 PM
The toxic gas let out the morning following a dinner of fresh venison is something to be almost unbelievable. Combine that with the additional consumption of Malt beverages and it is can be a stench able to knock a buzzard off of a manure wagon.
Truly, something to be admired, even if it makes your eyes water.