PDA

View Full Version : Seltzer / Sparkling Water

Ulysses
07-11-2005, 10:32 AM
My favorite beverages to drink in lieu of soda:

Calistoga Sparkling Water (http://www.calistogawater.com/products/) and Polar Seltzers (http://www.polarbev.com/html/body_mixers.html).

bisonbison
07-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Con gas is nasty.

asofel
07-11-2005, 10:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My favorite beverages to drink in lieu of soda:

Calistoga Sparkling Water (http://www.calistogawater.com/products/) and Polar Seltzers (http://www.polarbev.com/html/body_mixers.html).

[/ QUOTE ]

mmm. diet polar half and half.

IndieMatty
07-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Vintage Mandarin Seltzer.

sfer
07-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Calistoga is unavailable in NYC. Neither is Tejava. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

rusellmj
07-11-2005, 10:53 AM
I like Tonic Water and with lime. Crisp and refreshing.

PokerBob
07-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Newcaslte. Are all you guys candy-asses? SPARLKING WATER???? My god.

bdk3clash
07-11-2005, 11:53 AM
How could you bring me seltzer when I clearly asked for salsa?

Wintermute
07-11-2005, 11:58 AM
This post is about as straight as a hula hoop.

Cutting down on beer? Ditching fried foods? Drinking sparkling water? Time to take a look in the mirror.

PokerBob
07-11-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How could you bring me seltzer when I clearly asked for salsa?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's fun to say.

swede123
07-11-2005, 12:26 PM
When I was sick to my stomach as a kid my mom used to give me this crap. I thought it was some kind of medicine, surely it has to be medicine if it's that unpleasant to drink. Then I grew up and I realized some people drink sparkling water even when they are not sick to their stomach. Weird...

Swede

snappo
07-11-2005, 12:51 PM
i love seltzer

sfer
07-11-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Cutting down on beer? Ditching fried foods? Drinking sparkling water? Time to take a look in the mirror.

[/ QUOTE ]

I drink sparkling water, seltzer, cel-ray soda, tea (hot and cold), coffee, espresso, sometimes coffee or espresso with steamed milk, lemonade, Arnold Palmers, grape soda, root beer floats, tap water, bottled water, beer, whiskey always neat, that great little lemonade-lime-and bitters drink that's so prevalent in Australia/NZ, wine, and more. Please rate me on your hom-0-meter because your comment must have been serious. It certainly wasn't funny.

bisonbison
07-11-2005, 01:01 PM
I drink sparkling water, seltzer, cel-ray soda, tea (hot and cold), coffee, espresso, sometimes coffee or espresso with steamed milk, lemonade, Arnold Palmers, grape soda, root beer floats, tap water, bottled water, beer, whiskey always neat, that great little lemonade-lime-and bitters drink that's so prevalent in Australia/NZ, wine, and more. Please rate me on your homophobe-0-meter because your comment must have been serious. It certainly wasn't funny.

Homometer is funnier than homophobe-O-meter. Especially if you emphasize the first syllable and say the rest fast: HO-mom-iter

That having been said: What is an Arnold Palmers?

sfer
07-11-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Homometer is funnier than homophobe-O-meter. Especially if you emphasize the first syllable and say the rest fast: HO-mom-iter

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I recognized that and changed it before you wrote this.

[ QUOTE ]
That having been said: What is an Arnold Palmers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Half iced tea, half lemonade.

Wintermute
07-11-2005, 01:26 PM
I drink sparkling water, seltzer, cel-ray soda, tea (hot and cold), coffee, espresso, sometimes coffee or espresso with steamed milk, lemonade, Arnold Palmers, grape soda, root beer floats, tap water, bottled water, beer, whiskey always neat, that great little lemonade-lime-and bitters drink that's so prevalent in Australia/NZ, wine, and more. Please rate me on your hom-0-meter because your comment must have been serious. It certainly wasn't funny.

yawn.

the inevitable "I'm PC" post that sucks the fun out of a little good-natured ball breaking

turnipmonster
07-11-2005, 01:38 PM
dude you drink a lot of weird stuff. beer, bourbon, water and espresso for me.

sfer
07-11-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the inevitable "I'm PC" post that sucks the fun out of a little good-natured ball breaking

[/ QUOTE ]

Then be funny next time, mmmm-kay?

sfer
07-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Delicious bourbon, brownest of the brown liquors...

swede123
07-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Don't let the queers get you down, man. Seltzer water is good for removing certain stains, beer is good for drinking!

Swede

Wintermute
07-11-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assure you, "straight as a hula hoop" elicited a laugh somewhere. Kudos on your finely-honed condescension, it couldn't be more painful.

sfer
07-11-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assure you, "straight as a hula hoop" elicited a laugh somewhere. Kudos on your finely-honed condescension, it couldn't be more painful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you get the last word.

Ulysses
07-11-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was pretty funny myself. However, the post would have been an order of magnitude funnier had you just kept it a one line post. You'll get there.

FWIW, I also regularly drink gallons of beer and all manner of whiskey and wine. Coffee, regular, black and triple espresso as well.

bisonbison
07-11-2005, 02:10 PM

Stop posting.

Blarg
07-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Surprised to see sparkling water called gay. Seltzer water is kind of a way Jewish people have always loved water. I always thought of it as ethnic.

Sparkling water is kind of hard to get here in L.A., even the Schweppes kind. Sometimes supermarkets carry it, sometimes they don't, and many never do. I love the stuff myself. It makes water more fun to drink. Especially if it's flavored, you get the zap of soda without all the sugar and freaky chemicals.