PDA

View Full Version : 2 turn fold hands

Womble
07-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Are these standard?

Party Poker (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>.

Flop: K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, SB folds.

Turn: Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, BB folds, Hero folds.

Final Pot:

Not liking my pair and with 2 overs its lkely the c/rer has one of them /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Party Poker (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB checks.

Flop: A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB folds.

Turn: 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero folds.

River: 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Button folds.

Final Pot:

very weka top pair, thinking a flush or some other hand but my 2 kicker isnt helping me

obsidian
07-11-2005, 10:43 AM
There seems to be some problems with the converter. Hope you raised pre-flop in hand 1 and then bet the flop and turn. If you were raised I could probably find a fold depending on the villain.

Don't complete A2o in the SB when there are 2 limpers in hand 2.

Womble
07-11-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There seems to be some problems with the converter. Hope you raised pre-flop in hand 1 and then bet the flop and turn. If you were raised I could probably find a fold depending on the villain.

Don't complete A2o in the SB when there are 2 limpers in hand 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hand 1, I raised PF, bet flop, bet turn and folded to a riase.

Hand 2, called PF, bet flop, bet turn and folded to a raise.

How low should I complete of suit aces? A6o?

Poldi
07-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Its A2s in hand 2, not A2o so completing is correct. I would fold A2o too.

obsidian
07-11-2005, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1, I raised PF, bet flop, bet turn and folded to a riase.

Hand 2, called PF, bet flop, bet turn and folded to a raise.

How low should I complete of suit aces? A6o?

[/ QUOTE ]
That looks fine then. I missed the suited part of the 2nd hand which also make it look fine. As far as completing offsuit aces, it generally depends on the number of limpers and how loose they are.

Mig
07-11-2005, 12:50 PM
When you are against really passive semi-tight limper I'm folding my aces out of the blinds below A-T. This kind of player are hard to deal with since they can either have A2s or AK. If it's raised it's an easy fold. If the player is passive but really LAG (could have any 2) I will complete any ace over A6o probably...