PDA

View Full Version : PokerAce Hud - Version 0.23 Released - Omaha/Crypto Support!

PokerAce
07-11-2005, 09:44 AM
(crosspost from Software)

I'm pleased to announce the release of PokerAce Heads Up Display (PA Hud for short) version 0.23.

Download Version 0.23 here:

http://pokeracesoftware.com

What's New in Version 0.23:

# New Feature: Cryptologic Skin support.
# New Feature: Omaha support (on all supported sites).
# New Feature: Duplicate player stat positions in the Layout Manager.
# New Feature: Tooltips on stats in the Layout Manager.
# New Feature: Clicking stats in the Layout Manager selects that stat from the dropdown.
# Fixed: Party HH format changes.

Please read the documentation included with PA Hud before posting or emailing. Chances are good that your issue is addressed by it.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them here or on the PokerAce Software forums. I'll be happy to help and listen to your input.

Subby
07-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Awesome.

Donation sent...

Thank you!

teddyFBI
07-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Does PA work with the new PT SQL-format?

PokerAce
07-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Yes it does.

Tk79
07-11-2005, 11:00 AM
1. Is it possible to change the size of a stat when it is displayed on the screen without it being super little in the dropdown stats. Looks really wierd when things are different size all in the list.
2. Is it possible to leave your own stats as only a dropdown screen without any other stats displayed and make those stats for only the current session you are playing like the option on GT+.
EDIT: sorry part 3 didnt seem to be true.
Thx

PokerAce
07-11-2005, 11:04 AM
1) In the Layout Manager go to the Edit menu and select Configure Popup Stats. Uncheck the "Use Layout Formatting" option (save for different layouts if applicable). Now the popup will show the stats without any formatting.

2) Right now there is no way to display your own stats in a popup box. I'm working on adding that feature.

3) Please enable logging and duplicate the problem. Email the log to me at pkrace@gmail.com.

Tk79
07-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Sorry for being a moron(moran). #3 is no longer true. BTW you kick ass.

jmrogers7
07-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Jesus! You are a machine! Adding Cryptologic support is SWEET! Excellent work and thanks!

krimson
07-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Crypto support!!! I can't wait to get home and try this out. Will be sending donation as well.

PokerAce
07-14-2005, 07:12 PM
I've release version 0.24 that fixes the issues people were having with some Crypto skins and a bug with the Layout Manager's Global Copy functionality.

Download it from the website:

http://pokeracesoftware.com

If you have any other problems, please let me know by posting them here, or on the PokerAce Software forums.

Also, I added a list of donators to the donation page. I wanted those who donated to have their generosity publicly recognized, so thanks everyone!