PDA

View Full Version : OT - Decent hand converter??

Jocke_F
07-11-2005, 05:50 AM
ok, seriously, I am getting frustrated with bison bisons hand converter not getting anything right!, Do you guys know a better one to use, that doesn't screw everything up ?

wtfsvi
07-11-2005, 07:01 AM
When the hand history file says "is all-in", change that to "calls [amount]" or "raises [amount]" or, yeah, you get the picture. Then write (all-in) next to the raise in the post later. Notice the extra space that has to be removed in front of " all-in" in the history file. (This is something I have to do with hand histories from empire, I don't know of anything else.)

If I do this, it doesn't mess up stuff for me. Not horribly at least.

TreyOfLight
07-11-2005, 08:01 AM
bison's also omits the size of the BB (on Party skins), screws up preflop action involving the SB, and miscalculates the final pot size when a deep player's push is called by a short stack.

PinkSteel
07-11-2005, 08:15 AM
I'm not sufficiently motivated to contact bison, but if someone did, and if that someone asked him to publish his code as freely modifiable open source, and if he did that, then many folks, including me, might be tempted to tinker with it and work out the bugs.

Jocke_F
07-11-2005, 09:12 AM
will try it out, I dont mind doing some work on my own but I pasted a history today and nothing of the turn action that was heave was left : )