PDA

View Full Version : i got censored

Ray Zee
02-14-2003, 10:32 AM
can you imagine. me of all people, got censored by this forum. i am outraged. as all know, i am the best contributor and the only person able to contain the likes of john cole ,spm, and all the other wackos that reside here. who is this guy lucking in the darkness that feels he can delete me just because i typed the word "ship" without the p and a t instead. this has gone too far and i may never post here again. i am deciding if i want all my previous posts removed forever. also i may go over to rpg and really lambast the site. i vow to get even.

Billy LTL
02-14-2003, 10:45 AM
That Mat Sklansky, he's a tough one alright.

Say hi to D from GB if you decide to break on through to the other side. Though for full acceptance there it's best if you blame Mason for something.

John Cole
02-14-2003, 03:48 PM
Ray,

So far, with me anyway, your containment strategy has been shown to be painfully inadequate. Note the passive "has been shown." I don't know how it has been or who has shown it, but if Reagan could get away with "Mistakes were made . . . ."

Gothcha!

John

John Feeney
02-14-2003, 03:53 PM
Ray -- Don't feel too bad. Even before the iron hand of censorsship known as Mat came aboard, I had entire posts deleted not once, but several times by that Mason horror. Few would believe it, but may God, Allah, and Brigham Young strike me down if I'm lying. Yet I never complained. Amazing, isn't it?

p.s. We'll just see if they let this post through. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Ray Zee
02-14-2003, 10:56 PM
mr. cole:

quite a feeble attempt to get out of the hole by using a shovel.
ray zee-- 2003