PDA

View Full Version : The worst hand I've played in a long time.

JTG51
02-14-2003, 03:47 AM
Well, the worst in the last half hour anyway.

The game is very loose and passive, 2/4 at Paradise.

EP limps, MP limps, LP limps, CO limps (like I said, loose and passive). I limp from the button with Q /forums/images/icons/spade.gif J /forums/images/icons/club.gif . SB calls, BB calls. 6 of us see the flop or 1 bet each.

Flop: Q /forums/images/icons/heart.gif J /forums/images/icons/heart.gif 5 /forums/images/icons/spade.gif

I guess that'll do. BB checks, EP bets, everyone folds to CO who raises. I 3-bet. EP calls, CO calls. I've played with CO before, he could have Q-rag or a flush draw. He'd more than likely raise AQ before the flop.

Turn: [Q /forums/images/icons/heart.gif J /forums/images/icons/heart.gif 5 /forums/images/icons/spade.gif ] A /forums/images/icons/club.gif

EP checks, CO bets, EPfolds and I call.

River: [Q /forums/images/icons/heart.gif J /forums/images/icons/heart.gif 5 /forums/images/icons/spade.gif A /forums/images/icons/club.gif ] 5 /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif

CO checks and I bet.

Any general comments?

I think I made two very big mistakes in this hand. Anyone want to tell me what they are? I think I"ve got to stop reading 2+2, watching TV, and listening to music while I play online.

Stu Pidasso
02-14-2003, 03:54 AM
You shoulda raised the turn, and then checked the river(unless the river was a Q or J)

Stu

JTG51
02-14-2003, 04:06 AM
You shoulda raised the turn

I agree 100%

and then checked the river(unless the river was a Q or J)

I agree 50%. I think I should have bet the river unless it was an A, a /forums/images/icons/heart.gif , or a 5.

You did get both of the errors I was thinking of though.