PDA

View Full Version : My cherry popped (trip report)

JihadOnTheRiver
07-11-2005, 01:11 AM
So i went to vegas finally, but it was just a quick weekend drive up visit. I intend to go back for a real poker visit before I move back to the East Coast. This time was just drinking and clubbing. Rain at the Palms is excellent, especially when your girlfriend gets drunk enough to makeout with some of the better looking woment there.

I did do a little poker. I had to visit the Bellagio, but the woman made me promise not to play higher than 8-16 (I was pretty wasted). It was a wonderful game. I forgot how much I won. I forgot everything. If anybody was there, I was the white kid with an asian girl sweating my hands sitting on my lap (I was surprised they let me do that, but it was nice). No interesting hands.

Next night was all gambling, but I had to play at the Palms. I rolled some dice and played some blackjack. I won. Then I went to play some poker. 1-2-4-8 with a half kill. WTF? Great game. I won 600. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG...

Worst card room ever. Never go to the Palms for poker. Go for the crazy hot waitresses. Tables were [censored], floor boss was a completely brain dead moron. Worst ruling ever... I see 7 spades and raise without looking at the other one, one fold, AGCSE (asian guy can't speak english) folds, call, THEN... AGCSE picks his hand back up and re-raises me. WTF? Floor. Table explains what happened, floor says "He has a right to act on his hand". WTF?!?!!??!?!?!?? Unreal. Anyways, long and short. Flop comes out with two spades, I c-r and call a 3rd. River is a spade and I c-r. MH(72 spades)IG. I order another drink.

Don't go to Palms for poker. Vegas has a lot of hot tail. Leave your GF at home.

-Good luck