PDA

View Full Version : Party 10 +1's, Fill up speed

ThePost
07-10-2005, 11:22 PM
It can be freaking tough to get a seat in these sng's. It usually takes me about 7 tables to get my 4 tabling setup. How do you 8 table people join tourneys while still playing 6 or 7 of them?

Also, Wouldn't it make sense for Party to add a Waiting list feature for the sng's. Maybe even an Auto seat selection (Doesn't matter which seat u have in the 10's)

microbet
07-10-2005, 11:29 PM
It's better than it used to be. You used to have to click your seat and then ok withdrawing the money before being seated. People would get in your seat in between those two clicks.

The Don
07-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Ha, agreed. They really need a refresh button or something. I 8 table in sets so it normally takes me 12-15 tries to get the seats I want (2,4,7,9 on each screen). Also, I always find myself sitting at the same table as my other account by accident and get that annoying message.

The Don
07-10-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's better than it used to be. You used to have to click your seat and then ok withdrawing the money before being seated. People would get in your seat in between those two clicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was the fastest clicker in the east... it was actually easier for me back then.

unreal_nh
07-10-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, I always find myself sitting at the same table as my other account by accident and get that annoying message.

[/ QUOTE ]

feels good to know i'm not the only one.

tigerite
07-11-2005, 06:11 AM
You'd think by now someone would have come up with a utility whereby you could keep trying 'available' tables and to sit down in a particular seat at those tables, until you got one. Might even write one myself.. I don't think it would be against the Party T&C, right?

handsome
07-11-2005, 06:38 AM
I think you are underestimating how difficult this would be to program. But if you somehow manage to figure it out, PM me and share the source.

tigerite
07-11-2005, 06:45 AM
Nah, I'm not, it would be tough, but should be possible at least.