PDA

View Full Version : Im ready

Mercsgrl
07-10-2005, 08:00 PM
suitedsixes says "Come over to the 1-Table Tournaments forum. We'll have you beating your boyfriend in no time."

lol, Im ready /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mlagoo
07-10-2005, 08:41 PM
"gigacall"

skipperbob
07-10-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We'll have you beating your boyfriend

[/ QUOTE ]

I checked w/ 66's; what he said was "beating your "Beef""
/images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

SlackerMcFly
07-11-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm soooo confused! Beef has a boyfriend? Drapes changed her SN? Is this another one of those "bad beat" threads??

Hep me, hep me....
SlackerMcClueless

SuitedSixes
07-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Start Here (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=&Number=591779&page=&v iew=&sb=5&o=&fpart=)

If you can move out of the 5+1s and up to the 4$10+1s, do so. The extra money in rake is eating up any profit that you may be able to make.

Ask questions. We are all pretty good to newbies.

SuitedSixes
07-11-2005, 12:14 AM
What happened was . . .
She made a SNG post in the Beginners forum. I go there sometimes . . . you know, to give a little something back. She followed her boyfriend's advice and got into trouble with AJo. (I don't want any ace Jack-Off jokes, boys). So I told her to come on over here for some better-than-her-boyfriend advice.

johnnybeef
07-11-2005, 12:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm soooo confused! Beef has a boyfriend? Drapes changed her SN? Is this another one of those "bad beat" threads??

Hep me, hep me....
SlackerMcClueless

[/ QUOTE ]

are you jealous????? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

USCSigma1097
07-11-2005, 12:29 AM
VERY good to newbies...

SlackerMcFly
07-11-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
are you jealous?????

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Johnny,

Not exactly.

I couldn't help but notice the way that you looked at Yugo in Vegas though... Just confused.

That's not to say that you aren't a gargantuan studly type of guy that interior decorator students wouldn't go for. It's just that.... well, that.... you see..... I'm kinda like...married and stuff?? Ya know?? Sorry.

Call me??

Breaking up is so hard to do. SlackerMcBoohoo

PS. Merc - Listen to everything Sixes says and follow his instructions to the letter. It's going to be a profitable time for you! Even Beefie has good things to say (once in a while). Welcome to the forum /images/graemlins/grin.gif

johnnybeef
07-11-2005, 12:58 AM
in addition to old, dorky, and awkward, we can officially add the word sick to the list of appropriate descriptors for slacker

SlackerMcFly
07-11-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
in addition to old, dorky, and awkward, we can officially add the word <font color="red">sick </font> to the list of appropriate descriptors for slacker

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is the <font color="red">sick </font> part:

[ QUOTE ]
Even Beefie has good things to say - Informative poker information.. (once in a while).

[/ QUOTE ]

I made up the part about informative poker information.

SlackerMcSicko

Scuba Chuck
07-11-2005, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
suitedsixes says "Come over to the 1-Table Tournaments forum. We'll have you beating your boyfriend in no time."

lol, Im ready /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is worthless without pictures....

Edit: I'm so bored I'm posting on this thread. All of the posts on the front of my STT page reflect that they've been read. I really need to branch out.