PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet question

cockandbull
07-10-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm posting the in the zoo as well for a quick response. I've played a few STT's on eurobet and it seems i can only load the games when i win a prize. Has anyone had this problem, if so how do i fix it.

Thanks

Harry

Apathy
07-10-2005, 07:58 PM
have you tried emailing eurobet support?

I play there but have never had this problem.

cockandbull
07-10-2005, 08:13 PM
No, but i will do. I wasnt too sure about emailing eurobet about a pokertracker problem.

Quercus
07-10-2005, 08:32 PM
For me, they don't actually mail the tournament summaries to my email account. They put them in the "emessage" area (click the button on any table). You can cut and paste them into a file, save it, and have Pokertracker import that. Major hassle, easier just to manually go into PT and enter the tournament info.

If anyone knows how to get Eurobet to email the hand histories to your email rather than their internal mail system, I'd love to hear about it.

smb394
07-10-2005, 08:55 PM
They will NOT email the hand histories to your email account. I have requested numerous times, as have many others, for this to be provided. The reply I got was:

Dear Mr. XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately the reason for why you are coming across problems when requesting a tournament summary is because our poker software supplier has decided to discontinue the service. Therefore tournament summaries service is no longer available.

The only summary available is those for cash tables where hand histories are provided by clicking on " my account"

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

xxxxx
Eurobet Customer Service

dmmikkel
07-10-2005, 09:04 PM
Tell them you rake 6-7k a month and there's a lot of other sites to play at if they don't fix it. Would only work if you do rake that much, but that's how I solve my problems with pokersites =)

gildwulf
07-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Sidetrack: I've pretty much had it with Eurobet...it's rendered PT pretty useless for SNGs. Does Multipoker and Intertops mail tourney histories? I was thinking of getting rakeback at one of these sites and switching my bankroll there.

tigerite
07-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Multipoker do, yeah

mmbt0ne
07-11-2005, 08:10 AM
Cashier -> Messages -> Histories

You can just right click on the document and save it as 1.txt or whatever, and then load that straight into PT. Like others said, it takes a little extra time, but I've always done them like that on Stars too because PT e-mail stuff confuses me.

infinite_loop
07-11-2005, 08:26 AM
I bitched extensively and got a similar, yet more retarded, response.

It takes forever go to into their message center and import hand histories if you do a lot of volume. You have to open the message containing it, then you have to right-click the link that directs you to the hand history and hit "Save Target As..." (only after a little delay of course), then you have to come up with a unique file name because it defaults to "log" for every one of them (or they will overwrite eachother). You have to do this for every single SnG you play. Seriously, if you do enough of these a day you might as well just check yourself into the nearest mental institution.

tigerite
07-11-2005, 08:48 AM
It is utterly crap yeah. Thankfully I use PokerOffice so I don't need to import, as long as I use the live tracker at the time, it does it all for me.

greygoo
07-11-2005, 11:04 AM
I think PT picks up every tourney you have played, however, it can only figure out summary from hand history, if you played it out until the end (1st or 2nd place). Otherwise it stores the the tourney (hand history and placing until the point of your bust), but doesn't add it to the list of known tourneys, instead it complains that tourney such and such is missing a summary. You can get around it by manually entering details of SnG in PT->File->Manual Entry for Party... Obviously it's a pain in the ass and you lose info about placing after you bust, but so far it is the only solution I am aware of.

Look at the bright side. If you don't enter those SnGs manually, your ROI in PT goes through the roof =)

greygoo
07-11-2005, 11:10 AM
As a matter of fact, Eurobet stopped "e-messaging" SnG summaries to me in the end of June. I've mailed them couple of time and got the similar bullshit response that was mentioned here. The other day, however, about 100 summaries showed up in e-messages. Go figure...

mybrainssore
07-11-2005, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As a matter of fact, Eurobet stopped "e-messaging" SnG summaries to me in the end of June. I've mailed them couple of time and got the similar bullshit response that was mentioned here. The other day, however, about 100 summaries showed up in e-messages. Go figure...

[/ QUOTE ]

they do this all the time /images/graemlins/mad.gif