PDA

View Full Version : "CoralEurobet has encountered an error. Please close and restart"

34TheTruth34
07-10-2005, 06:40 PM
I often get this error lately when playing on Eurobet. If I dont restart the screen gets more and more jumbled until I can no longer see anyhting. As you can imagine, this can get pretty expensive when I've just payed the blinds on a 30/60 table (of which I usually play 4 at once) /images/graemlins/frown.gif. Just today I got it on Party for the first time ever.

Anyone know anyhting about this and/or what could be causing it? TIA.

34TheTruth34
07-11-2005, 07:10 PM
anyone care?

J.R.
07-11-2005, 07:27 PM
more ram, a better processor, putting pt data on a separate drive from my os and a bigger main sata drive made this problem far more uncommon for me, although it still occurs after hours of datamining and playing using PT and playerview

Nomad84
07-12-2005, 08:33 PM
I'm guessing memory. I get this regularly when datamining and occasionally when playing on my crappy computer. I get memory errors from something, but I don't remember what. That's why I think it's lack of sufficient memory that causes most of these errors. Usually, when I start getting errors, the first problems I see are table graphics not showing up or not showing up correctly. I usually lose the borders around players names and occasionally lose the cards. Last night, everything turned all kinds of pretty colors... I unchecked auto-post and played out the remaining few hands, but I could barely see my cards. Fortunately (I guess) I didn't get any hands worth playing during that time. That's happened before, but it is very rare even on my old machine.