PDA

View Full Version : Drinking and problems.

Willluck
07-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Whenever I wake up after a long night of binge drinking, the left side of my chest feels sore. I donno if this is a heart problem or from smoking cigarettes(because I only smoke when I drink). Anyone else get something similar?

JMP300z
07-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Go see a doctor.
Noone else here is really qualified to give you advice.
Could be serious, could be nothing.

-JP

swede123
07-10-2005, 04:38 PM
It could be worse. At least it's not your rectum that's sore when you regain consciousness.

Swede

Willluck
07-10-2005, 04:41 PM
hahahahaha nice!
...well there was that one time...

augie00
07-10-2005, 04:42 PM
A rule of thumb I like to follow in regards to doctors is, "If something on the outside or the inside of my body hurts or is disfigured, there's something wrong so I should find out what it is."

gorie
07-10-2005, 04:54 PM
it's probably heart burn.
wouldn't hurt to see a doctor about it.

balkii
07-10-2005, 05:01 PM
this thread is insane. you feel like [censored] when you wake up after a night of binge drinking and smoking cigarettes, and they tell you to go see a doctor? lol

JMP300z
07-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Theres a difference between headaches, dehydration, overall soreness etc and a pain in your chest...cmon now.

Either way....another option I guess would be to stop binge drinking and see if you still have a problem.

-JP

Vote4Pedro
07-10-2005, 05:16 PM
This doesnt address your problems, but reading your post made me think of that joe nichols song. Perhaps listening to it a few times will help ease the pain

She only smokes when she drinks
She only drinks now and then
Now and then when she's tired
Of bein' let down by men
You can give her a light
But it's not what you think
Everybody knows she only drinks alone
And she only smokes when she drinks

Willluck
07-10-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This doesnt address your problems, but reading your post made me think of that joe nichols song. Perhaps listening to it a few times will help ease the pain

She only smokes when she drinks
She only drinks now and then
Now and then when she's tired
Of bein' let down by men
You can give her a light
But it's not what you think
Everybody knows she only drinks alone
And she only smokes when she drinks

[/ QUOTE ]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!

TStoneMBD
07-10-2005, 05:29 PM
keep binge drinking and see if the problem gets much, much worse first.

Willluck
07-10-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
keep binge drinking and see if the problem gets much, much worse first.

[/ QUOTE ]That's a really good idea, thank you for the advice /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Vote4Pedro
07-10-2005, 05:47 PM
dont knock it till youve tried it homie, the soothing sounds of joe nichols work wonders

wacki
07-10-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Go see a doctor.

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I doubt this is true, but it's still probably a good warning. The first thing I would do is get a blood test. Hep B is something I would also get tested for.

Willluck
07-10-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Go see a doctor.

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I doubt this is true, but it's still probably a good warning. The first thing I would do is get a blood test. Hep B is something I would also get tested for.

[/ QUOTE ]Why Hep B?

wacki
07-10-2005, 05:58 PM
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/diseases/hepatitis/b/

Willluck
07-10-2005, 06:01 PM
I'm pretty sure I was vaccinated for this.

Blarg
07-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Are you falling asleep on your left side? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Watch out, binge drinking supposedly is hard on the heart.

Nobody ever stops drinking who doesn't want to, so I'll do no more than say that you should try to drink a lot of water when you're binge drinking. Also, it's a good idea to keep a bottle of water on the nightstand or next to wherever you intend to pass out, so you can drink some if you wake up during the night. Your liver and overall system are sorely hurting for water when you binge drink.

morgant
07-10-2005, 08:14 PM
hahaha, speaking of sore rectums!!!

i had this roomate my freshman year of college. we ate shrooms one night and this guy lost his marbles. we live in a lacrosse fraternity and there was another across the street from us. after he ate, his bowls went to work and he had major diahrea.

he is in my room, kinda buggin out, then comes to the conclusion that he was ass raped by the fraternity across the street, since his arse was sore from the runs. he was wanting to go over and murder people, then call the cops. it was a hysterical experience. poor hick jason from colorado....hahahahahah

ChoicestHops
07-10-2005, 08:29 PM
I dont know if water helps your liver. Pretty sure it just helps with dehydration. Once the alcohol is in your system your liver is already hurting.

Blarg
07-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Talk about a wish fulfillment fantasy.

Strange, mushrooms are usually really mellow. But if you're too stimulated and sensory overloaded, you can get a little overwhelmed and uncomfortable/borderline paranoid. I've been there, but never had a desire to react violently on shrooms.