PDA

View Full Version : BAN KING STRIKER

BottlesOf
07-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Seriously, why can't we just ban him? He contributes nothing of value, has gotten several of his treads locked for being total wastes, he's not interested in improving his own knowledge or anyone else's, he just takes up space. I don't see why one needs to post spam or something obscene to be banned. I say pull the plug immediately.

Joshssj4
07-10-2005, 03:25 PM
King Striker is bad, but there is no reason for something like this. Yes he is useless, his posts are useless and him being on this forum is wasted space, but why do we need to ban him. Like the fundmentals taught when we are children just ignore people who are annoying. Just pretend he's dead and not respond to his posts, I'd assume he'd leave pretty fast.

BottlesOf
07-10-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes he is useless, his posts are useless and him being on this forum is wasted space, but why do we need to ban him.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
we need to ban him

[/ QUOTE ] because [ QUOTE ]
Yes he is useless, his posts are useless and him being on this forum is wasted space

[/ QUOTE ]

Joshssj4
07-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Would he not just make another account and continue to be annoying? Just ignore him.

BottlesOf
07-10-2005, 03:36 PM
It's not just me, it's everyone who responds to him. He infiltrates otherwise fine threads and sidetracks them through his idiocy. Why should we have to put up with that? Yes, he might just create another acct., but after a couple of bannigns he might just disappear. I don't see any harm in trying.

Joshssj4
07-10-2005, 03:41 PM
I agree, but it would be more efficient to either ignore him, lynch him, or kill him. I don't think banning him is an efficient means of getting rid of him.

Greg J
07-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Hey JBB:

Yeah you are right about the quality of his posts and his annoyingness. But then again. you have to expect a certain degree of noise on an internet message brd. I hate invoking the logical fallacy of the slippery slope, but if we ban KS, who is next?

I am not saying I disagree, but I think objective criterea need to be met to ban a poster. Like spamming -- that is easy. But annoyingness/lack of content? I know some people find guys like sthief annoying -- should he be banned? I would hope not.

What objective criterea does he meet that would warrant bannage?

bernie
07-10-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He infiltrates otherwise fine threads and sidetracks them through his idiocy.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not his fault it gets sidetracked. It's the responders to his attempts at sidetracking. Blame them.

b

BottlesOf
07-10-2005, 03:49 PM
I chose not too, b/c those people contribute worthwhile things to the forum. King baits them, I want King gone not them, therefore ban king. That's works enough for me.

BottlesOf
07-10-2005, 03:51 PM
I don't know that we need objective criteria, and I'm not convinced by slippery slope arguments. Who's next? The next annoying douchebag who proves he has nothing worthwhile to offer and consistently pisses people off. I think it can be taken on a case by case basis and used only in serious cases. Who defines "serious?" The mods, that's why we have them.

mmmmmbrother
07-10-2005, 05:30 PM
it also wastes our time having to make almost as many usless posts as he does that make fun o him

BottlesOf
07-10-2005, 05:44 PM
ok

CallMeIshmael
07-10-2005, 06:00 PM
I dont understand how anyone could be against the motive of the OP

Ban him. Its not close.

Greg J
07-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Dude, I would not even know who the f KS was if it were not for so many people bitching about him. Ignore him, and it's not even close.

Klepton
07-10-2005, 09:18 PM
sekrah is worse

shant
07-10-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sekrah is mediocre to the point of being entertaining

[/ QUOTE ]

XXXNoahXXX
07-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Ignore King Striker (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/toggleignore.php?Cat=&User=38252&Board=holdem&Numb er=2835097&what=showflat&page=0&view=collapsed&sb= 5&o=14)

Just don't click on any threads he begins and this will take care of the rest (except for people taling about him). Its easy to get sucked into reading his posts, and feel compeled to reply to his inaneness, but this does all the work for you.

Michael Davis
07-10-2005, 11:22 PM
I wonder how much ejaculate is on Striker's keyboard right now.

-Michael

smb394
07-11-2005, 12:49 AM
King Striker and sekrah should fight to the death or play HU to see who gets to stay.

bobdibble
07-11-2005, 01:10 AM
Yes yes. Doubly plus ungood. Send him to Room 101 and put his posts in the Memory Hole.

GuyOnTilt
07-11-2005, 03:00 AM
Went through his post history just now and I'm sold.

GoT

jman220
07-23-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, why can't we just ban him? He contributes nothing of value, has gotten several of his treads locked for being total wastes, he's not interested in improving his own knowledge or anyone else's, he just takes up space. I don't see why one needs to post spam or something obscene to be banned. I say pull the plug immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]

King Striker is on the boards under the new persona "Canucks Poker." He admits to being King Striker in the "Online Poker is Rigged Thread." He is just as stupid, annoying, and obnoxious as before. PLease ban the new persona as well.

[censored]
07-24-2005, 12:02 AM
of course he should be banned.

BottlesOf
07-24-2005, 12:16 AM
If he continues, I'll take care of business.